By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I would rather they port it over when the game is complete and not in chapters.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
MS really doesn't wanna give up with voice commands.

Voice commands are awesome.  I cannot remember the last time I used the keyboard on my phone.  On Consoles its not there yet but I predict it will be.  Using the keyword to do stuff on the console is a real pain and good voice commands will eliminate it.

Barozi said:

interesting bit of news:

Somehow I don't think it's a coincidence. More proof that the remake is coming to Xbox. I think it's either that the date is wrong as it wouldn't be timed exclusive anymore or (and that's definitely the case) they don't want to announce it that way.

Full story: https://www.trueachievements.com/n38383/ffvii-remake-xbox-release-date

That E3 for Sony turned out to be a real fizzer in retrospect haha.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-npsZhJU1ps

Launches on console 27th August and day one into Gamepass on Xbox One and on PC also.

It officially happened a couple of weeks ago already but I now have more X1 achievements then 360 achievements.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
It officially happened a couple of weeks ago already but I now have more X1 achievements then 360 achievements.

Quite good. Happened to me some time in Q3 or Q4 last year.
Currently 9,711 vs. 12,807 in favour of X1. However looking at Gamerscore the difference is much bigger. 208,959 vs. 403,731.
So on average, one 360 achievement is worth 21G and one X1 achievement is worth 32G.

Just started LEGO City Undercover and it might be the poorest current gen port I've played. Only talking about the technical side here.
FMVs look like utter shit. Probably subHD even, straight from the WiiU version. The game itself has jaggies everywhere. I just read that the Switch version offers full 1080p, while the X1 version only runs between 1300x1080 and 1400x1080. Terrible optimization right there. On close-ups, there are very visible clipping issues on character's mouths when talking. Also the draw distance is poor.
No Xbox One X patch either, even though it was released only a few months before the X launched.

I forgot that Dead Rising 4 is now available on Game Pass. I am downloading it now.

Proud to be a Californian.

Started State of Decay 2 in Gamepass. The game is awesome. Very addictive but the existence of permadeath is stressing me out.

I've heard a lot about the bugs in SoD2 but so far i haven't encountered any. I'm either lucky or Undead labs did a good job with the patches, Only problem is alot of the achievements aren't unlocking.

Add it to the list of "Games i would never try without gamepass but now plan on buying the sequels".

Inside was a relatively easy 1000 achievement points.