By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Barozi said:

The year's already half over. What games have you finished thus far?

Tales of Vesperia DE

Dreamfall Chapters

Resident Evil Remake 2

Prey

Gamepass & GWG

Batman Arkham Knight

Metro Exodus

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Crackdown 3

Thimbleweed Park

Alien Isolation

What Remains of Edith Finch

Vampyr

Celeste

Inside

Around the Network

Anyone here play Call of Cthulhu, and Would you recommend it? I know that it has a 63 meta but that has never stopped me enjoying games before.

EspadaGrim said:
Anyone here play Call of Cthulhu, and Would you recommend it? I know that it has a 63 meta but that has never stopped me enjoying games before.

No I haven't played it but I'd want to and almost bought it when it was on sale. But there's so many games to play now so I decided to hope it'll be added to game pass.

I like Lovecraft stuff. Dark Corners of the Earth was a good game and I've been waiting another Cthulhu game since. 63 metascore game can be much more enjoyable than 90+ game. 

If you end up playing it let me know how you like it. 

Finished Spyro 1. Amazing remaster and a pretty good game but really easy. Boss fights are quite disappointing though.
I used to play (and finish?) it back in my childhood but I barely remembered anything.

While going for 100% completion I missed one gem in a level and I already thought it glitched on me since Sparks didn't point me anywhere. I reloaded the level and searched everywhere, killed every enemy again but the gem didn't spawn.
Then restarted the level a last time and out of despair, I tried the following (my gameplay):

Fucking hilarious. So happy I got the last one, otherwise I wouldn't be able to get the last two achievements.

Last edited by Barozi - on 08 July 2019

MS really doesn't wanna give up with voice commands.

Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:
EspadaGrim said:

No I haven't played it but I'd want to and almost bought it when it was on sale. But there's so many games to play now so I decided to hope it'll be added to game pass.

I like Lovecraft stuff. Dark Corners of the Earth was a good game and I've been waiting another Cthulhu game since. 63 metascore game can be much more enjoyable than 90+ game. 

If you end up playing it let me know how you like it. 

Yeah it’s a good time to be a Lovecraft fan. The Sinking City also looks very solid it’s a game that I have been keeping an eye on for a while, I plan on picking it up later this year.

Coming to you in full color and cine-sound, it's...The Cuphead Show! Witness the wondrous Inkwell Isles as you've never seen them before in an original series inspired by classic animation styles of the 1930s. Now in production by the talented team at @Netflix Animation!

So cool :)

interesting bit of news:

Somehow I don't think it's a coincidence. More proof that the remake is coming to Xbox. I think it's either that the date is wrong as it wouldn't be timed exclusive anymore or (and that's definitely the case) they don't want to announce it that way.

Full story: https://www.trueachievements.com/n38383/ffvii-remake-xbox-release-date

Last edited by Barozi - on 10 July 2019

Yes date is likely wrong maybe 3 months to soon or something, Maybe it's launching same day but Xbox aren't allowed to announce it or market it yet due to a deal been in place with Sony.

WoodenPints said:
Yes date is likely wrong maybe 3 months to soon or something, Maybe it's launching same day but Xbox aren't allowed to announce it or market it yet due to a deal been in place with Sony.

I've always thought it was a timed exclusive. The idea is that the PS4 sales, which are all but confirmed, will essentially bankroll the ports and it would also allow Squeenix to release more of the game later on, since it might sell better whole or at least more complete than by chapters.