By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KiigelHeart said:

jason1637 said:

I was reading the lego expansion reviews on the microsoft store and it sounds like the expansion is bad.

What are they complaining about?

I played it yesterday and found it pretty cool. The map is smaller than expected and sometimes there's noticeable framedrops even on X1X but the rest was good. Plenty of stuff to do.

Mostly people complaining about the content. They are saying that there are only 3 cars ,only 10 new missions, a small track, and performance issues.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
jason1637 said:

Mostly people complaining about the content. They are saying that there are only 3 cars ,only 10 new missions, a small track, and performance issues.

That sounds small indeed. So much for the rumors a few weeks ago about it being Horizon's largest DLC ever, lol. Seems like most of the Playground racing team has already moved on to FH5 for next gen, leaving just a skeleton crew working on FH4 DLC. 

Could be. Btw. it's 4 LEGO cars when you include the barn find. Dunno about the rest.
But honestly, how much real LEGO can you get for $20? A couple of bricks maybe. Value is still good. For LEGO that is...

Damn, I didn't know there's only 4 Lego cars. That's disappointing. I've only unlocked two. There was plenty of Hot Wheels cars in FH3.

Then again, the map isn't smaller than Fortune Island and there's the same amount of story chapters. Plenty of other challenges, collectibles and events too. So, while I'm not sure it's the biggest expansion it certainly ain't the smallest.

It's 18€ with game pass sub so like Barozi pointed out, good value for LEGO stuff.

According to Benji Horizon 4 is the fastest selling Forza game.

Well deserved, I didn't think anything would ever surpass Rallisport II or GT2 but Horizon 4 did it.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Well done Playground Games, I wonder what Microsoft's most successful IP is this generation, Horizon feels bigger than Gears right now which makes me excited to see what Playground manages to achieve with Fable.

Halo Infinite on Gamepass is going to be huge though.

Minecraft then Halo then Forza is what I think.

Barozi said:
shikamaru317 said:

That sounds small indeed. So much for the rumors a few weeks ago about it being Horizon's largest DLC ever, lol. Seems like most of the Playground racing team has already moved on to FH5 for next gen, leaving just a skeleton crew working on FH4 DLC. 

Could be. Btw. it's 4 LEGO cars when you include the barn find. Dunno about the rest.
But honestly, how much real LEGO can you get for $20? A couple of bricks maybe. Value is still good. For LEGO that is...

No it is three,

shikamaru317 said:
DeusXmachina said:

I don't even own a switch but i can say with confidence that Nintendo was way better.

Not for me. Nintendo didn't announce a single item on my personal wishlist, not even the cheaper Switch Mini that was leaked for E3 (which I'm waiting on before I buy a Switch), and what they did announce didn't interest me. 

I liked the Xbox conference. It's just the poor handling of Gears 5 and the fact Bleeding Edge is a multiplayer game that makes nintendo's conference better for me.

Though, i enjoyed Inside Xbox more than both conferences.

KiigelHeart said:
Damn, I didn't know there's only 4 Lego cars. That's disappointing. I've only unlocked two. There was plenty of Hot Wheels cars in FH3.

Then again, the map isn't smaller than Fortune Island and there's the same amount of story chapters. Plenty of other challenges, collectibles and events too. So, while I'm not sure it's the biggest expansion it certainly ain't the smallest.

It's 18€ with game pass sub so like Barozi pointed out, good value for LEGO stuff.

If I remember correctly more Hotwheels cars arrived post expansion launch as DLC if you owned it, I'd presume we will get more Lego cars .

Ryuu96 said:

Well done Playground Games, I wonder what Microsoft's most successful IP is this generation, Horizon feels bigger than Gears right now which makes me excited to see what Playground manages to achieve with Fable.

Halo Infinite on Gamepass is going to be huge though.

I do think Gears has a big shot at having the success like has had. FH4 is a great game but there has been quite a lot of developments at Xbox since Gears 4 launched has FH4 released at a time when MS were moving in a positive direction along with Game Pass day one and the large growth of Game Pass in general.Whilst it was week marketing at E3 I think Gears can buy into the same hype levels around it's release and potentially push it to a record level of players for the franchise.

konnichiwa said:
Barozi said:

No it is three,

Yeah I saw that but it's still going to be part of the DLC, even if it's added at a later date.