By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Barozi said:

Not impressed by Bleeding Edge but that's mostly because I'm a singleplayer guy. Pass.
Also only watched the trailer before the E3 show since I knew that I don't care about it.

I’m impressed by the graphics and animations, but yeah this type of game will not sell well because it will be compared to other “Hero” games. MS needs to release Bleeding Edge on the Switch with cross play to give it a chance at success.

People will bash MS over this being multiplayer only as well.

Around the Network
EspadaGrim said:

Barozi said:

Not impressed by Bleeding Edge but that's mostly because I'm a singleplayer guy. Pass.
Also only watched the trailer before the E3 show since I knew that I don't care about it.

I’m impressed by the graphics and animations, but yeah this type of game will not sell well because it will be compared to other “Hero” games. MS needs to release Bleeding Edge on the Switch with cross play to give it a chance at success.

People will bash MS over this being multiplayer only as well.

I see the game selling well and doing well on gamepass. For Honor has a pretty big community and the games seem similar.

Thinking about it now the second game could be the co-op sci-fi game that was “leaked” unless it was all BS:

Damn the whole show might end up getting leaked.

jason1637 said:

Damn the whole show might end up getting leaked.

Damn, Benji said that there is still a Megaton surprise. I hope that it doesn’t leak.

Around the Network

Bought NBA 2K19 for $2.99 was too cheap not to buy it at that price it was worth getting it for the all time teams alone plus the overall presentation and commentary in the game is outstanding the gameplay is pretty good also. Its also that cheap on PS4 if already would have a external HDD I wold have probably bought it on the PS4. Probably going to buy FFIX before the E3 sale is over nothing else really caught my eye.

3rd party leaks.

Spoiler!

New Tales.

screenshots on Era.

Cyberpunk 2077 cover art.

https://i.imgur.com/EyoYZiE.jpg

Ryuu96 said:

And another one...Brad was right, someone likely knows the entire E3. I'd avoid the internet now if you want to go spoiler free.

Spoiler!
Elden Ring by George R.R Martin & From Software.

Wasnt the game leaked a month ago?

Yeah, same ^^ see y'all after SE's E3. :D

Abort now cause it seems like were in for a lot of leaks later today or tomorrow.