By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I hope they're also retail unlike Nier.

Around the Network
DeusXmachina said:
I hope they're also retail unlike Nier.

World of Final Fantasy, XII and X/X-2 are confirmed for physical launch.

On Amazon for pre-order now.

World of Final Fantasy  Final Fantasy XII   X/X-2

Last edited by WoodenPints - on 15 September 2018

shikamaru317 said:

I guess Nier digital sales exceeded their expectations, so they think it's worth it to do physical for the larger FF ports.

It's still a little sad they didn't launch it at retail as store shelf exposure would of helped sales a bunch more.

If the deal that prevented SE from porting the PS1/2 era FF games has expired or they found a loophole around it I think we could see the KH collection arrive Spring next year, Would of been great to get it before 3 launches but If they all of a sudden dumped all the FF games on X1/Switch I thing it's a good call the KH collection will be on it's way.

I am just happy for FF X and X-2 HD. I never played either game until I bought the Remasters for the Vita, but then the PSV was flooded by Aksys with shite and I had to throw it away with the first game incomplete and the second one untouched. This means I will finally be able to end those two. And I also get to do so while trying out FFXII since everyone loves that one so much...

Still no FFVIII R in sight... :(

Hopefully this bodes well for not just Square support for Xbox, but all-around Japanese support as well.

Really hope Yakuza makes it to Xbox someday.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:
Hopefully this bodes well for not just Square support for Xbox, but all-around Japanese support as well.

Japanese support has already greatly improved. I think Xbox One will probably end up having more jrpg's than X360 did.

Are those games ports or remastered editions?

DeusXmachina said:
flashfire926 said:

Japanese support has already greatly improved. I think Xbox One will probably end up having more jrpg's than X360 did.

I don't think so. Xbox 360 was the home of JRPG and Japanese games in general for the first 4-5 years of its life. Those games were exclusive to the system when they launched:

Lost Odyssey

Blue Dragon

Tales of Vesperia

Star Ocean IV

Eternal Sonata

Magna Carta

Infinite Undiscovery

The Last Remnant 

In addition to other Japanese exclusives Like Ace Combat and others.

Add to that the other games that used to exclusive for other platforms like Resident Evil, Metal Gear, Final Fantasy and much more. 

I don't think Xbox will ever mach this. X360 deserved to sell much more than 1.6m.

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Are those games ports or remastered editions?

ports of remastered games basically.

Except for World of Final Fantasy which is just a port.

Out of all of those I will probably only pick up Zodiac Age, happy that Xbox is getting more support from SE I just hope that The Last Remnant RE also gets a Xbox One release.