By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ya, 21 games removed seems like way too much

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Wow, that's alot. They need to step up the number of new games each month, there should never be more games leaving the service in a given month than there are new games entering the service imo. At least it's mostly older 360 stuff. 

I see a lot of what is going as small filler games, I mean if every game was something like the Bioshock or Borderlands games I would see it as a lot but loosing games like DIG DUG (as much as I love it) and Pacman and other various 360 arcade titles are small scale stuff. I'd say what they added in May more than covers the value of the stuff rotating out.

I do also wonder if the 360 games leaving that have X1 ports are rotating out to bring they X1 versions to the pass in the future such as Bioshock trilogy or Bound by Flame

shikamaru317 said:

Halo Wars Origins has leaked guys, from another Walmart listing. Seems that's the long rumored Halo spinoff. 

hmm so what are we expecting another RTS with it having the Wars name or is that what they are calling non-mainline Halo stuff and it's going to be a different genre?

shikamaru317 said:

Halo Wars Origins has leaked guys, from another Walmart listing, with boxart. Seems that's the long rumored Halo spinoff. 

RTS? Honestly that would be a dumb name if it's a battle royal game.

shikamaru317 said:

Halo Wars Origins has leaked guys, from another Walmart listing, with boxart. Seems that's the long rumored Halo spinoff. 

An insider on Resetera just said it's fake.

Around the Network

that walmart that also leaked FOrza horizon 5?

shikamaru317 said:
EspadaGrim said:

Just saw that. Problem is it's Klobrille. Can he even be trusted at this point? He gets his info from API tags and that's a highly imprecise method. Just look at the mess he caused with Forza Horizon 4, first he said it was Japan, then he said he was contacted by a source saying it was all Asia instead of just Japan, then later we got leaks pointing to a UK setting. 

Ya he is not an insider. Yes he has some info but not an insider. Regarding the rumor. Obviously the title is fake but if the price point and release date are real I’d be so stoked.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

shikamaru317 said:
EspadaGrim said:

Just saw that. Problem is it's Klobrille. Can he even be trusted at this point? He gets his info from API tags and that's a highly imprecise method. Just look at the mess he caused with Forza Horizon 4, first he said it was Japan, then he said he was contacted by a source saying it was all Asia instead of just Japan, then later we got leaks pointing to a UK setting. 

True, guess we will just have to wait and see it still think the name is garbage though. The Price point makes me feel like it's an MP only game. Also want to say the boxart looks fake but it could be a placeholder no other studio name appears besides 343 but I doubt that didn't have help making this spinoff game whatever it is.

Last edited by EspadaGrim - on 10 May 2018

Ryuu96 said:

This is just affirmation that I made the right choice in not opting for this service.

shikamaru317 said:

Any singular source can be incorrect.
But once you start having multiple sources pointing to the exact same thing... We can start to take it seriously as the potential for it to be false substantially decreases. It's not eliminated, but it is decreased.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

At this point I just want a new fps Halo game. Dont care if its mainline or spinoff.