By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

oh my god guys, my new TV is so huge. It's amazing! The old 47" one looks pathetic in comparison.
Now I only need that One X....

Around the Network
Barozi said:
oh my god guys, my new TV is so huge. It's amazing! The old 47" one looks pathetic in comparison.

How big? My uncle got an 82" recently himself.

I remember I wanted to go with 65'' at first but then changed my mind and went with 55''. No I think I've made the right choice. 65'' would have been way too big.

VGPolyglot said:
Barozi said:

How big? My uncle got an 82" recently himself.

Haha damn no it's not that big. It's 70".
I never aimed to get one as big as that. I always had 60" or 65" on my mind, but got a great deal on my current one.

derpysquirtle64 said:

I remember I wanted to go with 65'' at first but then changed my mind and went with 55''. No I think I've made the right choice. 65'' would have been way too big.

I bought a 50" in 2011 and then a 47" in 2013 as a 2nd TV. I wanted to make a decent leap ahead so I chose a bigger one.
But yeah I had to buy a second, identical sideboard to put it on, because it sticks out 20cm on each side.
More space for consoles and games :)

Around the Network
Barozi said:

I bought a 50" in 2011 and then a 47" in 2013 as a 2nd TV. I wanted to make a decent leap ahead so I chose a bigger one.
But yeah I had to buy a second, identical sideboard to put it on, because it sticks out 20cm on each side.

Where does one put such a big TV like that? Like, how many meters do you have between the screen and the seat?

Kaneman! said:
Barozi said:

Where does one put such a big TV like that? Like, how many meters do you have between the screen and the seat?

well I moved to a different apartment and now I'm sitting much closer than before when I had the 50".
So not only does the TV appear to be bigger due to the lesser distance, it IS bigger. That's a great effect.
Currently, I'm sitting about 3m away from it.
According to this I could even move a little closer, which I will probably do once I view (or play) 4k content.

Anyone here played Hellblade? Saw it's coming out on Xbox soon, but I don't really know much of anything about the game. Worth a buy for 30 bucks?

So guys, when you got the Xbox One X, what did you do with your old consoles? I'm wanting to get a PS4 Pro and Xbox One X eventually, but I don't know what I'll do with my vanilla PS4 and Xbox One S aftewards. Maybe I'll give them to my step dad so he can play some games?

VGPolyglot said:
So guys, when you got the Xbox One X, what did you do with your old consoles? I'm wanting to get a PS4 Pro and Xbox One X eventually, but I don't know what I'll do with my vanilla PS4 and Xbox One S aftewards. Maybe I'll give them to my step dad so he can play some games?

hmmm I was thinking about selling my X1. I hope to get around 100€.

On the other hand, I own Kinect 2.0 and the X would need the expensive adapter for it to work. Might as well keep the old console then.
That way I could also connect them via LAN.