By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

More games I own >.> :'(

Around the Network

I think it's a decent month overall and a very good month if you don't already have Tales from the Borderlands as it's still the best telltale game to date :) Trackmania Turbo is a good addition also.

Deadfall Adventures I had never heard of this game and VGC has it down as selling 6k lifetime but looking at it's release date it was a week after X1/PS4 released and I imagine zero marketing so at least no one owns it :P and Nights into Dreams for Saturn fans :)

now that's.... pretty poor.
Usually there's at least one good game in the mix.

Nice additions to game pass. I haven't used my 14 day trial yet, might use it to play Halo Wars.

very good month for Game Pass indeed.

Around the Network

haha the best for last I guess.

Definitely a fan favourite and glad that people on TA will now shut up about it.

Hiding a 0% game from profile is great and I hope they eventually expand on this as such to include stuff with say  <5% is able to be hidden so you can get rid of the games you just pop 1 or 2 achievements in but didn't like the game so never bothered continuing it.

Damn it's quiet lately in here :(

So has anyone grabbed anything of this weeks gold deals or Shocktober offers? I finally picked up Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse edition for £10 since I Quite enjoyed Dead Rising 4 and it was my first forage into the series. I'm also thinking of grabbing The Evil Within digital bundle witch includes all the DLC also and the base game for a good price as well.

I may buy a couple more before it ends Claire and Don't Knock Twice are games I've been looking at for a while and are currently at very good prices :)

WoodenPints said:

So has anyone grabbed anything of this weeks gold deals or Shocktober offers? I finally picked up Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse edition for £10 since I Quite enjoyed Dead Rising 4 and it was my first forage into the series. I'm also thinking of grabbing The Evil Within digital bundle witch includes all the DLC also and the base game for a good price as well.

I may buy a couple more before it ends Claire and Don't Knock Twice are games I've been looking at for a while and are currently at very good prices :)

I picked up Assassins Creed and I am waiting for the Xbox one X to play it :D

Didn't pick up anything from the deals but I am sure its quiet cuz everyone is just waiting for the new console, which is just around the corner!

Twitter @CyberMalistix

malistix1985 said:
WoodenPints said:

I picked up Assassins Creed and I am waiting for the Xbox one X to play it :D

Didn't pick up anything from the deals but I am sure its quiet cuz everyone is just waiting for the new console, which is just around the corner!

Yea I've been kinda dodging a few games until I get my Xbox One X to play them on and mostly clearing up some achievements in older games whilst playing stuff I know won't be getting any enhanements :)