By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
arcane_chaos said:
damn I must've been living under a rock! I didn't know Jay got banned!!!!

Around the Network

My only request is that any news stories you see fit to make it into the thread title, should also be added as the first item in the op, or at the very least linked to the post about it, was the only thing o disliked about the old thread.

Tachikoma said:
My only request is that any news stories you see fit to make it into the thread title, should also be added as the first item in the op, or at the very least linked to the post about it, was the only thing o disliked about the old thread.

Good idea.

shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, I'm loving Witcher 3 so far. Probably my favorite RPG ever and it might just end up taking the top spot on my favorite games of all-time list.

Most awesome. I noticed Versus was playing it everyday for many hours each day so he prob already beat it since he was playing something else yesterday.

How far into it are you? Are you doing every single side quest?

Tachikoma said:

That's precisely the reason why I don't post much in the nation threads. Interesting news I'd comment on get lost in the sea of small talk and whanot, and going through all the pages of such comments get tedious fast. So I simply don't bother most of the time.

Around the Network
Linchpin said:
shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, I'm loving Witcher 3 so far. Probably my favorite RPG ever and it might just end up taking the top spot on my favorite games of all-time list.

Most awesome. I noticed Versus was playing it everyday for many hours each day so he prob already beat it since he was playing something else yesterday.

How far into it are you? Are you doing every single side quest?

I don't think Versus is done yet. He restarted the game part way through on a higher difficulty setting. Angelus is probably almost done though, he has the most time spent in Witcher 3 on my firend's list.

I'm currently level 17, almost done with Act 1 (Novigrad). I'm doing all of the side content so I'm not even half done yet.

shikamaru317 said:

I don't think Versus is done yet. He restarted the game part way through on a higher difficulty setting. Angelus is probably almost done though, he has the most time spent in Witcher 3 on my firend's list.

I'm currently level 17, almost done with Act 1 (Novigrad). I'm doing all of the side content so I'm not even half done yet.

Ohhh It's a pain in the butt starting over on a RPG midway or so. I started over a few times on Dragon Age cause there's stuff I've missed. Like last time I didn't know I could recruit someone as an agent in storm coast with a certain item but ended up killing em before I ended up finding out.

I've asked for a position, and I'm being offered something (don't know what I'm going to get yet)!

New avatar time, you don't think?

Ryng_Tolu said:

New avatar time, you don't think?

Yeah, I've got to design a new flag soon, been a bit busy today. It'll probably be similar to that one you just made. I'll post a tutorial in the OP so that others can add the flag to their avatars if they want to.