By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 10 reasons to buy a PSP in 2007

Nice thread. Should be a lot of reasons to get a PSP. This is a very interesting year for every console.

PS:  FishyJoe is a sour puss. 

Around the Network

For you people who like Super Smash Bros. Look forward to Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

cannon fodder was a fantastic game on PC. I can't believe there's a PSP version of it! if that game ends up being good I might have to get myself a PSP. Not interested in any of the other games, though

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

I think that if I like Super Smash Bros. I will stick to the Wii/GC/N64. I dont need the experience to be shrunk to small screen.

Hey if its good why not?

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

Didn't someone have this same exact topic a few weeks back? Anyway only 3 games on that list somewhat interest me, - Jeanne D'Arc - Silent Hill Origins - Final Fantasy VII : Crisis Core And I could easily live without all of them. Jeanne D'Arc could easily be a waste of money. Which seems to be the case with most RPGs on the PSP. Silent Hill Origins could be cool but I'm really not a big Silent Hill fan. And I'm so burnt out with FFVII that I couldn't really care less about Crisis Core, and after what happen with Dirge of Cerberus I am still iffy if the game will even be good.

Currently playing:
Wii: MySims | Xbox360: Halo3 / Pac-Man C.E | DS: Scurge | PSP: Ghost in the Shell

"Lesbians, Better then eMail."
~Lanky Man - My Big Fat Independent Movie

Well, even if God of War: Chains of Olympus was a great game on the PSP, I would still prefer the GoW experience on the Consoler, rather than handheld.

Dolla Dolla said:
Cannon Fodder! I remember playing that on my PC. Crush looks interesting. Jeanne D'Arc is pretty. Wipeout is fun. Final Fantasy is Final Fantasy. And, if you own a PSP and don't get God of War ... well ... I don't understand why you would have a PSP in the first place ;)

I never liked God of War. I played thought the first game when it came out and Ifound it to be way simple game a game with a very weak story. For me it was like a popcorn flick of the video game world. Check your brain in at the door and have fun. (if you call it fun, It wasn't fun for me.). I've seriously never understood why its such a popular game. The only reason I can come up with is that its popular because its ultra violent and gory and has a sex mini game in the first 15min of it.

Currently playing:
Wii: MySims | Xbox360: Halo3 / Pac-Man C.E | DS: Scurge | PSP: Ghost in the Shell

"Lesbians, Better then eMail."
~Lanky Man - My Big Fat Independent Movie

I like mythology, so the story was interesting to me, and it was a very pretty game to be released for the PS2. The sex mini game is just weird, they could've left that out. I enjoyed it, but I enjoy popcorn flicks at the theatre, too.

10 really good reasons, I would like to give a mention to Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles that game will be sweet as well.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!