By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 10 reasons to buy a PSP in 2007

CapAmerica said:
Didn't someone have this same exact topic a few weeks back?
Anyway only 3 games on that list somewhat interest me, - Jeanne D'Arc - Silent Hill Origins - Final Fantasy VII : Crisis Core And I could easily live without all of them. Jeanne D'Arc could easily be a waste of money. Which seems to be the case with most RPGs on the PSP. Silent Hill Origins could be cool but I'm really not a big Silent Hill fan. And I'm so burnt out with FFVII that I couldn't really care less about Crisis Core, and after what happen with Dirge of Cerberus I am still iffy if the game will even be good.

Redundancy is this forum's MO. Just check out all the "PSP/PS3 is deads" threads.

This thread's at least positive and has to do with actually having fun with your console instead of needlessly predicting it's demise. There's a couple of games on that list I hadn't heard of, so I'm glad davygee created the topic. 

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

Around the Network

Cannon Fodder - great game (I've played it many years ago on Amiga 600) but I wonder how are they going to solve control system... only one analog stick here. I hope it will be something similar to Syphon Filter.

BTW... Syphon Filter 2 is coming this year ! First one was absolutely amazing as for pocket.

http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/05/15/gamestop-reveals-listing-for-new-syphon-filter/