By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation @E3 2015 We got FFVII remake, Shenmue III & The Last Guardian, E3's Over Go Home

My favorite part about the conference was...

...The Last Guardian! 17 14.66%

...Horizon! 20 17.24%

...Hitman! 0 0%

...Final Fantasy VII Remake! 50 43.10%

...Call of Duty: Black Ops III! 1 0.86%

...Firewatch! 0 0%

...Dreams! 1 0.86%

...Shenmue III!!! 15 12.93%

...Star Wars: Battlefrond! 2 1.72%

...Uncharted 4! 10 8.62%

Total:116
GribbleGrunger said:
Mike_L said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Great contribution. Bubble ... wrong site.

Bolded: Huh?

On N4Gs you can give points for posts you like which increases their speach bubbles, allowing them to say more. The reverse is also true. Bad system and abused like hell over there.

Ah, ok.

On VGC the mods kinda control our bubbles. FlamingWeazel has -812

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2015/06/naughty_dogs_already_playing_uncharted_4_multiplayer_on_ps4

i guess we might see a playable build of Uncharted 4's multiplayer at E3.

Hope that Uncharted 4 multiplayer will be like the Uncharted 2 multiplayer.
I hated the Uncharted 3 multiplayer. But Uncharted 2 multiplayer was really awesome!!!

Dr.Vita said:
bananaking21 said:
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2015/06/naughty_dogs_already_playing_uncharted_4_multiplayer_on_ps4

i guess we might see a playable build of Uncharted 4's multiplayer at E3.

I hated the Uncharted 3 multiplayer. But Uncharted 2 multiplayer was really awesome!!!

but....what.....umm......no.

Uncharted 2's multiplayer was great.

Uncharted 3's multiplayer was fantastic. 

i hope UC4's multiplayer has a higher player count. 12 vs 12 would be epic! and i hope they keep that you get no falling damage, it makes the gameplay so much fun. 

bananaking21 said:
Dr.Vita said:

but....what.....umm......no.

Uncharted 2's multiplayer was great.

Uncharted 3's multiplayer was fantastic. 

i hope UC4's multiplayer has a higher player count. 12 vs 12 would be epic! and i hope they keep that you get no falling damage, it makes the gameplay so much fun. 

No, Uncharted 3 multiplayer haven't feeled like Uncharted and had too much things which were bad (for instance grenades which you could throw back). Uncharted 2 was very easy to play and everyone started equal because everyone had the same things at beginning of the match. And Uncharted 2 multiplayer feeled like Uncharted.  

Dr.Vita said:

No, Uncharted 3 multiplayer haven't feeled like Uncharted and had too much things which were bad (for instance grenades which you could throw back). Uncharted 2 was very easy to play and everyone started equal because everyone had the same things at beginning of the match. And Uncharted 2 multiplayer feeled like Uncharted.  

throwing back grenades was a good thing. 

@bolded: UC3 had accessible gameplay, but it wasnt easy to beast in it. which i think it was a good thing, it needed skill, and it was very satisfying being able to out play people. i put 100 hours into the multiplayer and it was fantastic, i like multuplayer with a learning curve because i feel i get better at it with time, and that makes the gameplay deeper. 

Around the Network

Tagged

Tifa got MOVES!

If you really wanted to play Ultra Street fighter IV but are pissed off they fucked up the PS4 version no worries.

the PS3 version is on sale:

On sale Ultra Street Fighter IV: $39.99→$19.99

News Time Folks!:

#1 Amb-ass-ador

I just copy and pasted from PS Nation but some E3 things are in there somewhere^^^^^^^^^^

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:

News Time Folks!:

i made a whole thread for that.... lol

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=202283