By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation @E3 2015 We got FFVII remake, Shenmue III & The Last Guardian, E3's Over Go Home

My favorite part about the conference was...

...The Last Guardian! 17 14.66%

...Horizon! 20 17.24%

...Hitman! 0 0%

...Final Fantasy VII Remake! 50 43.10%

...Call of Duty: Black Ops III! 1 0.86%

...Firewatch! 0 0%

...Dreams! 1 0.86%

...Shenmue III!!! 15 12.93%

...Star Wars: Battlefrond! 2 1.72%

...Uncharted 4! 10 8.62%

Total:116
Teeqoz said:
zumnupy10 said:

No reason to live after that.   

Well, the issue is that I made a deal with God that I would die the day TLG released. I of course expected immortality from that deal, but now Sony's got me worried :/

Man, All I can do now is with you a good death.   I hope you understand me,  TLG has to come out one day.

Around the Network

I can feel it in my bones, Sony will fuck shit up!

ohmanohmanohmanohmanohmnanohman I am very pumped for this

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Call of Duty Snapchat:

I love King's Quest, looks pretty cool.

Around the Network

So everyone is expecting Final Fantasy VII Remake, Shenmue 3 and Half Life 3, right?

I'm on board on this motherfucking train.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Carl2291 said:
So everyone is expecting Final Fantasy VII Remake, Shenmue 3 and Half Life 3, right?

Well, I'm genuinely expecting The Last Guardian, FF7 remake, something Shenmue related and Black Ops 3.

I'd love to have been in the Sony backstage room after the MS presentation. Heads bowed and panic? High fives we got this? Meh, shrugs?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Carl2291 said:

Its good to get our dreams crushed.

No no no, dreams are crushed when we realise Crash Bandicoot 4, Chrono Break, Legend of Dragoon 2 and Agent were all lies.