By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii): StarOcean's Impressions

Tagged games:

How did you enjoy Xenoblade Chronicles?

I was really feeling it! 34 57.63%

I liked it a lot! 11 18.64%

It was okay 3 5.08%

It was okay, just not my type of game 3 5.08%

I didn't care for it much 4 6.78%

I wasn't really feeling it! 4 6.78%

Total:59
think-man said:
bigtakilla said:

Lol, yep. No way they would just click 10 or 0 in the user scores. You must be really hard up to go there.

Looks like more people clicked 0 for Xeno :/ It's not a bad Jrpg, Id give it a 8.5/10. I was lucky enough to get my copy for free from work, fools had no idea what it was worth xD

People tend to do that when something gets the title one of the greatest.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
think-man said:

Looks like more people clicked 0 for Xeno :/ It's not a bad Jrpg, Id give it a 8.5/10. I was lucky enough to get my copy for free from work, fools had no idea what it was worth xD

People tend to do that when something gets the title one of the greatest.

Yeah I agree, my original copy of FFIX is worth more than I paid for it brand new back in the year 2000.

RolStoppable said:
bigtakilla said:

Yeah.... Not including Xenoblade.

"Top" means that you were supposed to list great games, not random trash. But if you honestly think those games are the best, then way to discredit yourself.

Moderated - Leadified

how dare you call suikoden trash.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

sc94597 said:
Nem said:

Guys, guys... Xenogears is the best RPG ever.

If they remake it, fully-flesh out the second disc (with an unabridged version),  and fixed the camera and platforming elements (extremely frustrating at the end of Disc 1) I'd agree! Unfortunately that likely won't happen. :( Still an amazing game, but some of it hasn't aged too well: mostly the platforming controls and camera. Also some of the cutscenes in modern graphics would be quite amazing, so a remake would also do it justice there as well. 

Can't disagree that a remake would be amazing.