By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii): StarOcean's Impressions

Tagged games:

How did you enjoy Xenoblade Chronicles?

I was really feeling it! 34 57.63%

I liked it a lot! 11 18.64%

It was okay 3 5.08%

It was okay, just not my type of game 3 5.08%

I didn't care for it much 4 6.78%

I wasn't really feeling it! 4 6.78%

Total:59
RolStoppable said:
Goodnightmoon said:
I like your top bigtakilla, don´t listen to him, he didnt bought Splatoon but he bought Puzzles and Dragons on day 1, I mean... nothing more to say :P

So that's how it is, huh? Resorting to flaming now.

Nah, just joking, didnt you saw my smiley face? :P

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
I like your top bigtakilla, don´t listen to him, he didnt bought Splatoon but he bought Puzzles and Dragons on day 1, I mean... nothing more to say :P

It's just Rol, lol. It more confused me than made me take offense. 

On point, oh hellz yeah. Those games pretty much made me a gamer. I've gotten into the hack and slash a lot more this gen thanks to some great titles like W101 and Bayo 1/2, and though ignorant to how bad it was as an entry to the Ninja Gaiden series I highly enjoyed Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge. But JRPGs were my original true love and that love still goes strong today.

RolStoppable said:
bigtakilla said:

Ah, gotcha.

You can redeem yourself by saying that Star Ocean sucks butt.

Rol pls. Insulting the OP is going a bit far.

RolStoppable said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Nah, just joking, didnt you saw my smiley face? :P

Joke or not, you'll get punished either way. With an English lesson, no less.

If you use a negation in past tense with the word 'did', then the following verb is in present tense because the past tense is already indicated through 'did not'. So it's "didn't buy", "didn't see" etc.

Thanks sensei I often get confussed with that, I learned english by myself alone so I´m pretty terrible, but I do apreciate english lessons.

If that's how long in the story you've gone so far, I'm curious to know how you'll react once the good stuff starts.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Interesting opinion, but it sounds like you're about... 1.5% of the way through. The game hasn't even started yet. And the graphics whilst not amazing for the characters is still pretty great for the environments, as you will again see.

Long long long way to go in other words.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

You say the graphics are unimpressive and PS2 quality. While that isnt totally incorrect, its clear the focus went to the vast and detailed envyronments.
So, i really wouldnt call them bad graphics for the time. Its just that we are used to alot of focus going to the character models instead of the world. Personally i am glad they did that because you only see character faces during cut-scenes. Its good that with Xenoblade X things got much better.

Like with almost any JRPG the start isn't the most compelling experience. Good impressions though.

bigtakilla said:

You're entering quite possibly the best jrpg ever concieved. You will not regret the purchase.

He's Playing Final Fantasy IX :O

think-man said:
bigtakilla said:

You're entering quite possibly the best jrpg ever concieved. You will not regret the purchase.

He's Playing Final Fantasy IX :O

Not even close.