By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game of the Year So Far?

Which one?

The Witcher 3 318 26.30%

Bloodborne 434 35.90%

Splatoon 266 22.00%

Life is Strange 28 2.32%

Dying Light 22 1.82%

Mortal Kombat X 15 1.24%

Other (post it below) 125 10.34%

Total:1,208

Bloodborne for me. Nothing has come close to it yet so far

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Splatoon is the most original, fresh an funniest game that I´ve played in years, so that is my choice.

I haven't played Bloodborne or The Witcher 3, it's fair to say they might be in my eyes GOTY candidates. But I've played the rest, and I'd say Splatoon. Me and my friends are addicted to it, and all of us think that it's the funniest game we've played in years.

For me it's Bloodborne, i didn't play Witcher 3 yet i am planning to buy it soon but i doubt i will have much fun with it as did with BB, seriously the game is so addictive! it's like sex and nicotine combined!

Ori And The Blind Forest

Around the Network

Loving the answers so far... so much diversity. It also made me remember of some great games that came out earlier this year, like Ori.

But one thing is for sure: most people stick with Witcher 3, Bloodborne and Splatoon. Hopefully they do great and are nominated later this year.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Puzzles and Dragons: Super Mario Edition.

I'm dead serious.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Witcher 3 for me so far. Still 6 months to go, though.

osed125 said:

Puzzles and Dragons: Super Mario Edition.

I'm dead serious.

Is the game really worth it? I was considering getting it, but since I'm new to the series and some friends were saying mixed stuff, I ended up delaying my purchase. Sounds like you enjoy it a lot. 

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
Azuren said:
This thread would do well with a poll that includes Bloodborne, Witcher 3, and Splatoon.

Done! Good idea. Included some other options. If I forgot some important games, please remind me and I'll add them. xD

What can I say, I live to serve. 

And damn, Witcher 3 and Splatoon are neck and neck. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames