By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game of the Year So Far?

Which one?

The Witcher 3 318 26.30%

Bloodborne 434 35.90%

Splatoon 266 22.00%

Life is Strange 28 2.32%

Dying Light 22 1.82%

Mortal Kombat X 15 1.24%

Other (post it below) 125 10.34%

Total:1,208
Azuren said:
This thread would do well with a poll that includes Bloodborne, Witcher 3, and Splatoon.

Done! Good idea. Included some other options. If I forgot some important games, please remind me and I'll add them. xD

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

From my experiences, I'd say Bloodborne.

Did not buy any (new) games this year so far so can't really tell.
But I think between Splatoon & Bloodborne....though I don't expect either to get GOTY.

Bloodborne or Splatoon.

I haven't got one so far, but maybe splatoon or x will fill that spot?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

I have yet to beat it, but im gonna go with Bloodborne. Any owner of the PS4 should at least try to join the hunters. =)

Mine, so far, is Ori and the Blind Forest.

But I haven't played The Witcher 3, Bloodborne, or Splatoon yet. So this might change once I've played those or when other games like Batman Arkham Knight, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Star Fox, Quantum Break, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, and probably other titles finally come out.

But yeah, I think Ori is an amazing new IP for Microsoft and I'm hoping a sequel is already being made.

Biggest contenders this year are witcher 3, bloodborne, and MGSV

Bloodborne.

haven't really played any of those in the poll so nothing is really GOTY for me yet, maybe Splatoon later but this year might also be the year where I won't see any being GOTY.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"