By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Show your Wii U game collection

Nogamez said:
Goodnightmoon said:

I have it on Game Cube though :P

Those HD graphics though.sublime.

Fair one though basically same game.

I have to buy it, is one of my favourite games of all times. But for me new releases are always above remasters/remakes
 and there is too much stuff to buy on the wiiu, I have it for less than a year and I already have 12 (not indie) games, and I´m going to buy Yoshi in 3 weeks, too much money to spend!

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:

i dont feel like taking a pic of my digital games at this time,but there's like more than 10 downloaded items

Nice pool table

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

also have downloaded tekken tag tournament, child of light, wii party u and some virtual console games

sry for my bad english - it is not my 1st language

Physical:

e-shop:

Virtual Console:

Around the Network

*sheds a tear at the fact that he doesn't own a WiiU*

looking at some of your guys' collections... I embarrassingly never knew WiiU had so many games.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

This is why my WiiU has been good to me.

Looking to buy either Splatoon or Bayonetta next month.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)