By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - What Games Should I Get For PC?

Zkuq said:
Battle for Wesnoth (free!), Civilization V, Don't Starve, Endless Space, Pillars of Eternity, Rise of Nations, Skyrim, Total War (almost any game should do, really), Tropico (4/5, whichever has the price that suits you better)

So yeah, I checked what games I have installed/what came to my mind, and picked the ones I thought I could recommend. Even if you don't find them interesting, maybe this'll give you some ideas.

Oh yeah! I really want Civ 5 actually. And hank you, any suggestions are welcome

Around the Network

Oh and I really liked game dev tycoon, I usually don't like simulation games that much but I really enjoyed Game dev tycoon.

Natsu said:
Oh and I really liked game dev tycoon, I usually don't like simulation games that much but I really enjoyed Game dev tycoon.

I'll definitely check it out!

StarOcean said:
Natsu said:

I'll definitely check it out!

Game Dev Tycoon is ok but know that it's pretty much a 100% rip off of Game Dev Story by Kairosoft (which is in the Apple app store).  personally i like Game Dev Story better but that might just be me.

anyway, a few PC essentials off the top of my head are: Team Fortress 2, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Civilization V, Fallout 3 + New Vegas, any Elder Scrolls games (even if you have played them on console you should play them again because they can be entirely different games with mods)

City skylines, Elite dangerous.

Check out the humble bundles. It will up your library quick and you never know what you might find that you like once your try it.

Around the Network

If you like traditional shooters, you should check out Counter Strike: Global Offensive
TF2 and Dota 2 are both great F2P games to play when you got no money to spend
Half Life and Left 4 Dead series are both great shooters
Portal 1 and 2 are both very fun puzzle games
List goes on, but these are just some of the Valve games on steam

Final Fantasy XIII :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Sid Meier's Civilization V. A brilliant strategy game. And if you've never tried the Neptunia franchise before you could give it a shot right now. HDN Re;birth 2 is on sale for a week.

gothic 1,2,3
starcraft 2
guild wars 2

are pretty good pc exclusives.

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

It's hard, and rewarding. As you play, you unlock better items, harder enemies, more floors and bosses...