By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Exclusives 2015: Xbox One vs PlayStation 4. The complete list

starcraft said:
Guys I seriously wouldn't get too bogged down in list wars pertaining to games no one will play.

Its impossible to hold the 'Sony mass' to hypocritical ransom when X1-W10 integration comes about, just as it was impossible to hold the 'MS mass' to hypocritical ransom when games no one will play shifted from the Xbox 360 (when they apparently mattered) to the PS4 (when they ceased to matter).

The internet has hypocrites, no way.

I will say this - Xbox fans were petty during the last generation, and PS4 fans are petty now. It would be fantastic if when W10 integration comes around, Xbox fans could Rise (see what I did there) above the pettyness, and not shove a list of games they wont play down the throats of PS4 fans that can't play them.

Ok so right now it's a level playing field, agree? So your argument in defence is "wait 'til apps count"?!? These will count but it will have it own list and fairly so. X1 apps vs PS4 apps. This will keep a fair level playing field.

I'm not sure why you say PS4 fans are being petty. Most of the bad reactions on here are people getting defencive over the list. Other than that people are glad that there is evidence that PS4 has games, a lot of games, and we can quash these silly comments and threads about PS4 having no games. It's not attacking X1 unless you feel insecure about the list. That's other peoples problems, not mine.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
Ninsect said:

Do you like Super Time Force?

Never heard of it.

Thought so. Didn't expect anything less.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

starcraft said:
Guys I seriously wouldn't get too bogged down in list wars pertaining to games no one will play.

Its impossible to hold the 'Sony mass' to hypocritical ransom when X1-W10 integration comes about, just as it was impossible to hold the 'MS mass' to hypocritical ransom when games no one will play shifted from the Xbox 360 (when they apparently mattered) to the PS4 (when they ceased to matter).

I will say this - Xbox fans were petty during the last generation, and PS4 fans are petty now. It would be fantastic if when W10 integration comes around, Xbox fans could Rise (see what I did there) above the pettyness, and not shove a list of games they wont play down the throats of PS4 fans that can't play them.

If you weren't a mod you would get moderated for that. Plain and simple. Wtf. 

"Games no one will play" is insulting to the fans of the games and the creators

By saying "the internet has hypocrites" you're implying they are in this thread

"PS4 fans are petty now" doesn't even need to be explained. You're generalizing PS4 fans and insulting them at the same time. 

Lastly, you contributed to the "list wars" yourself a few days ago but instead of providing a real list like Swordfish did here you decided to pick and choose based on your very biased perception.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

darkenergy said:
TheObserver said:
These threads are useless, no matter how many games the PS4 has the trolls will still keep vocalizing their delusions that XB1 has a better library. Thankfully their attempts of reassurance and spreading misinformation mean nothing and people are buying the console with the better games.

Wait! Are you saying that games like the Order 1886 and Knack are better games than Halo and Forza? Thanks for the laugh

No, but Bloodborne and Uncharted (we're listing unreleased games, hey!) are.

Also, while you get Forza and Halo every year we get some variety (Knack, infamous, The Last of Us, The Order, Until Dawn, Bloodborne, Tearaway Unfolded, MLB, Killzone etc.)

NathObeaN said:
Nothing like a good list war lol. Now, ask yourself of the games from that list, which ones would you actually put money down to pay for and own? Quality over quantity my friends! If we are just going to have a list war, I will bring in a list of iOS or PC exclusive games and dominate everything lol

PS4 has more quantity. That's all we know right now. We don't know if the games will be good, but chances are that more games will be good on PS4 because it's getting much more games.

starcraft said:
NathObeaN said:
Nothing like a good list war lol. Now, ask yourself of the games from that list, which ones would you actually put money down to pay for and own? Quality over quantity my friends! If we are just going to have a list war, I will bring in a list of iOS or PC exclusive games and dominate everything lol

I have been shouted down plenty, pipe down - this isn't a thread about games people will play

You should be ashamed of your condescending tone. Seriously, wtf. Get off your high horse. People will play those games, not everyone is like you and only looks at games with a $10m+ budget...

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

It's funny that a thread of purely facts and statistics can be argued about.

I'll be getting Forza 6 for sure (as long as they don't pull any major shit with it) and maybe Halo 5, but PS4 obviously has more raw titles.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

Around the Network
Ninsect said:
starcraft said:

If you weren't a mod you would get moderated for that. Plain and simple. Wtf. 

"Games no one will play" is insulting to the fans of the games and the creators

By saying "the internet has hypocrites" you're implying they are in this thread

"PS4 fans are petty now" doesn't even need to be explained. You're generalizing PS4 fans and insulting them at the same time. 

Lastly, you contributed to the "list wars" yourself a few days ago but instead of providing a real list like Swordfish did here you decided to pick and choose based on your very biased perception.

Whoa settle down mister.

Nothing I have said is even remotely insulting any individual - unless they want to make pretty fantastical leaps in order to feel insulted.

I contributed to no list wars from memory. Presumably you're referring to the thread I created that was linked earlier. Whilst some people did indeed come into it and start listing games, the OP itself was about the emerging disconnect between content and console sales - and to my recollection contained no lists.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Moyu said:

OP you are missing Senran Kagura Estival Versus on the Platform Exclusive list for PS4!!!

Also Rime doesn't seem to be on that list.

Couldn't find anything for Senran Kagura other than Japan release but found a tweet for Rime saying 2015. Link me if you can help me out

SWORDF1SH said:
starcraft said:

Ok so right now it's a level playing field, agree? So your argument in defence is "wait 'til apps count"?!? These will count but it will have it own list and fairly so. X1 apps vs PS4 apps. This will keep a fair level playing field.

I'm not sure why you say PS4 fans are being petty. Most of the bad reactions on here are people getting defencive over the list. Other than that people are glad that there is evidence that PS4 has games, a lot of games, and we can quash these silly comments and threads about PS4 having no games. It's not attacking X1 unless you feel insecure about the list. That's other peoples problems, not mine.

You've missed my point entirely. I am not making an argument in defense of anything?

This thread itself is allegedly a reaction. But console wars are inherently irrational - as i elaborated on substantially earlier in this thread, fans of each console will always find a way to feel as though they are under attack.

Ninsect said:
darkenergy said:

I have been shouted down plenty, pipe down - this isn't a thread about games people will play

You should be ashamed of your condescending tone. Seriously, wtf. Get off your high horse. People will play those games, not everyone is like you and only looks at games with a $10m+ budget...

Quite seriously, there is zero need to make this personal, or to attack any individual - including me.

Thats uncalled for.

The attitude of some people here is disgusting. Comparing TO: 1886 and Knack, two of PS4's worst exclusives, with Halo and Forza, two of XB1's best exclusives, is just pure flaimbait and the mods aren't doing anything about it.