By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does anyone else...

think the PS3 looks like a coffin? 

ive always thought it did and then it was sitting next to the PS2 and it looked like a perfect size for a ps2 coffin...

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Umm... no not really.

Having never been to coffin shopping, I don't think so, It does look like a futuristic splaceship to me.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
MrBubbles said:

think the PS3 looks like a coffin?

ive always thought it did and then it was sitting next to the PS2 and it looked like a perfect size for a ps2 coffin...

When vertical and viewed from the right angle, it reminds me of the monolith in 2001. When horizontal on on the shelves with my other AV gear and video game systems, it just looks like another piece of AV gear and doesn't actually stand out all that much.

No, not really I actually think it's the best looking current gen console although it is a little big.

Around the Network

not at all.....more like a futuristic gadget

LOL it kind of does if you really look at it.

that slim ps3 concept design does look sexy though

No, not really

Not really, it is bigger than I expected it to be.

not at all..

it looks like something from 2108....shiny, sleek, curvy,powerful

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey