By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Press conferences Times and Where to watch

My reggie is body.

Around the Network
mjk45 said:
fireburn95 said:
2 hours 50 mins

I know this is a little late but according to the E3 site the Sony press conference is at 5.30 pm not 6.pm.

and is 20 odd minutes away.

Pre show probably

fireburn95 said:
mjk45 said:
fireburn95 said:
2 hours 50 mins

I know this is a little late but according to the E3 site the Sony press conference is at 5.30 pm not 6.pm.

and is 20 odd minutes away.

Pre show probably

makes sense , thanks for the reply.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 24 July 2020

Sony is up next at bat! Cannot wait to see what they provide for us! Still want to hear more regarding Horizon, Azbu, and that what Media Molecule is doing, but looking forward to it nonetheless!

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Around the Network
OttoniBastos said:
The last guardian would make the conference 11 out 10 by default.

I think sony has left a lot of room for potential game reveals from first and third parties. Microsoft didnt have half the games i expected them to show

Sony pre show in 5 minutes, presser in 20

Alright, now for the biggest conferences, save for Bethesda. Sony to finish off today.

Nintendo and then finally Square Enix (fingers crossed) to show the biggest surprises and finish us all off tomorrow :D

Lube Me Up

fireburn95 said:
Sony pre show in 5 minutes, presser in 20

Wait, isn't it 6 PM PT? that's what IGN says, so isn't it in like an hour and 15 minutes?

Nintendo and PC gamer

After all previous conferences my bar is highly set.

Come on Sony, don't disappoint me!!