By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Press conferences Times and Where to watch

I can't say i'm particularly interested in the new AC, but i really liked that trailer.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Sorry to be a dick, but can we keep this thread to what it originally was planned to be? We have other threads for each conference, and this one seems to be dragging small pockets of discussion and reaction away from those threads.

Your thread is extremely important because it has the times and timezones, and if you'd like I can even sticky it to make sure that the information is available for everyone. But let's have each thread serve it's purpose, including this one. Thanks!

No one had made a bethesda thread so this became the unofficial official thread for it. So I just thought i'd name it reaction, but yeah you're right, someone made an ea and ubi unofficial official thread. Shall I rename it?

fireburn95 said:
Carl2291 said:
Sorry to be a dick, but can we keep this thread to what it originally was planned to be? We have other threads for each conference, and this one seems to be dragging small pockets of discussion and reaction away from those threads.

Your thread is extremely important because it has the times and timezones, and if you'd like I can even sticky it to make sure that the information is available for everyone. But let's have each thread serve it's purpose, including this one. Thanks!

No one had made a bethesda thread so this became the unofficial official thread for it. So I just thought i'd name it reaction, but yeah you're right, someone made an ea and ubi unofficial official thread. Shall I rename it?

Please.

Ill sticky it for you.

Thanks man!

Carl2291 said:
fireburn95 said:

Please.

Ill sticky it for you.

Thanks man!

But wait that hides it from front page, at least on front then people can see it and get the times.

Fair enough, un-stickied

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Fair enough, un-stickied

The odd post here and there will keep it at the top, and there's a sony thread so i'll link to that

fireburn95 said:
Carl2291 said:
Fair enough, un-stickied

The odd post here and there will keep it at the top, and there's a sony thread so i'll link to that

Sweet. Thanks again.

Persona 5... maybe... please.... I beg you...

This interview with Peter Moore is pretty good.

fireburn95 said:
2 hours 50 mins

I know this is a little late a lot of sites have the time at 6.pm but according to the E3 main site the Sony press conference is at 5.30 pm not 6.pm.

and their counter indicates this , Puzzled?

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot