By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Press conferences Times and Where to watch

Oh, other than Halo, Tomb Raider, the Gears remaster, and Windows 10. I have no idea what MS is going to show off.

Edit: I forgot about Forza 6! Anybody know if there is supposed to be anything else?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
I have no idea what people were expecting. Bethesda isn't EA or Ubisoft, they never were going to have a dozen games to show off. Anyone who knows Bethesda knew this was going to be about Fallout, Doom, and possibly Dishonored. If you had unrealistic expectations then it's your own fault if you're disappointed.

Exactly!.

They actually did an amazing job by showing so much of their games.

So a quick look at my to-buy list for 2015 so far:
MGSV, Arkham Knight, Persona 5, Fallout 4, Halo 5, ROTR (if 2015), and many more to come. My poor wallet.
Where are the games, they said.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

estebxx said:
pokoko said:
I have no idea what people were expecting. Bethesda isn't EA or Ubisoft, they never were going to have a dozen games to show off. Anyone who knows Bethesda knew this was going to be about Fallout, Doom, and possibly Dishonored. If you had unrealistic expectations then it's your own fault if you're disappointed.

Exactly!.

They actually did an amazing job by showing so much of their games.

They showed gameplay as well. So kudos to them on that too.

ArchangelMadzz said:
Sony and Microsoft and anyone else do not need to release anything this year. This is all I want!

Same here. I don't care what the rest of E3 has to offer, I just want Fallout 4.  I can't wait to create my own settlement. It takes me 30-40 minutes just to create my character, wonder how long creating a new hometown will take ;). My backlog is going to explode once I start to play this game because when I start it I won't play anything else until I complete it.

Around the Network

Honestly... Good luck Sony, Microsoft, and everyone else. I doubt they'll be able to impress me half as much as Bethesda has.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

pokoko said:

Thank you. This really needed to be said.

Doom looked rather slow and the addition of melee finishers was unnecessary. After you've seen them, they just get in the way (I even saw a repeated execution animation in the second gameplay session). I think they had a poor showing for Doom, but still expect it to hold its own when it's actually released.

Battlecry was boring, as well as ESO:TE...

We were only shown a cinematic trailer for Dishonored 2. Saw a little bit of the new mechanics, but not much else. The quote from the villain before he dies "if you kill me, you will become what I am" or whatever was so cliche. Without the context of the narrative, his statement is totally meaningless because we do not have the information to be invested in such claim. I don't have any feelings on this game as of yet, wake me up in Q3 2016 when it's expected to be released...

Everything with Fallout 4 was great, with the exception of the mobile game, companion app and toys that were given to the press at the end. It was the only thing from that conference that got a smile out of me. When Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 was confirmed for Nov 6th and Star Wars: Battlefront was confirmed for Nov 17th, I had a feeling a game of giant magnitude would release on Nov 10. Glad to see my Fallout 4 prediction hold up (of course, I don't have any proof of claiming this prior to the announcement, so whatever. Brad Shoemaker was right, better luck next time Jeff).

Decent start to E3, looking forward to more...

This conference was boring imo

Doom looks so "bro look at that blood[drinks some moutain dew] awesome [stares other guy's biceps].
Dishonored 2 looks nice i guess.Although that was definitely CGI,so i don't expect the game to look like that
Stealth Dishonored HD announcement.Another remaster no one asked for it.
TESO...welp....
Smartphones! smartphones! we want the casuals! cause these people are definitely watching this show am i right?!
Fallout 4.....made by Bethesda......in the GameBroken engine.....
"But guise...seriously...it works!1!1"
The animations are awful as expected.
The building house system looks neat i'll give them that......

Normchacho said:

Oh, other than Halo, Tomb Raider, the Gears remaster, and Windows 10. I have no idea what MS is going to show off.

Edit: I forgot about Forza 6! Anybody know if there is supposed to be anything else?

Some projects from first party studios like Rare's new game.  Gears of War has a countdown for E3 so probably the new gears game as well as the remaster.

Saving Scalebound and Crackdown for Gameson