By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Press conferences Times and Where to watch

tinfamous12 said:
Already took time off from work AND school for Halo, Tomb Raider and Forza 6

Ouch man... Fallout 4 kind of blows every one of those games out of the water. :

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Around the Network

Fallout 4 looks great but I'm gonna wait until 6 months after it's release to buy it for the bugs to be fixed to a playable point.

with the NWC and Bethesda conference this E3 has an amazing start lets hope the momentum continues tomorrow.

Fallout 4 is just way too epic...everything that made the originals great seems to be present.

The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the main character having a voice, but I guess is just a matter of getting used to it.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Nautilus said:
Best part by far was fallout 4.Hands down.But in general, thought it was a bad conference.Games took too long, and well, there was no big surprises(Fallout was revealed before e3, so it dosent count).I hoped more for this conference

There wasn't a whole lot of content, admittedly, but they did show off how New Doom would look and play & how the guns work, a cinematic trailer for Dishonored 2 (which does show off some of the new character's tricks), all those Fallout 4 details, and releasing what looks like a not-shit mobile game. I'm far more satisfied with this presentation than pretty much any of the ones from last year.

Around the Network

Going bed guys - yawn

Not bad, way to little content I believe. On the plus side, in depth looks at Doom and Fallout 4.

Okay conference, but I don't think this will win E3 by any stretch of the meaning.

I've never played Fallout.. and the decoration sim appeals to me the most xD

I think I might like Fallout... idk though. Not my type of game.

Battlecry though I found very interesting and I am looking forward to that.

Doom... well it's not for me, but my dad played the old games so I'm sure he will want the new one.

I was hoping for a surprise announcement of the next Elder Scrolls though......

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

This conference was decent, but I don't think ZeniMax is can handle a yearly conference just yet. If someone quotes me I will reply in the morning. I'm going to bed.

I feel a little big disappointed, but it was a solid show... just a bit unsurprising and short (in terms of number of games showcased).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won