By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - games getting boring?

Yeah, I think a break is what you need!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

It's just you.

Never!

i've been feeling this for the past 3 or 4 years. it's nearly impossible for me to enjoy new games anymore, it's stopped me from even buying new games unless they're dirt cheap on sale. every now and then a game will come along that will blow me away and suck me back into playing a lot again (BioShock Infinite, GTA V, Mario Kart 8) but it's rare. the only games i care about now are sequels or continuations of series i played when i was a kid. i guess i'm just growing out of games.

wow im 100% with everything u said, same for me.

Around the Network

AAA and indie games have grown very boring.

Maybe you just need some excitement in your life. Something risky and gets your blood going. Try going on a bus ride or on the metro and try your hand at some encoxada.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Agree.

These days I just buy games and hope that one day I will want to play them.

Only time I play a game these days is if its with a friend because they want to play.

Play some multiplayer co-op games as a break (or just take a break), I can play hours upon hours of any multiplayer games (cod, smash, ... whatever) as long as I do it with friends. Not so much to get an enriching experience, but more to just hang out with friends.

Then pick up single player games that catch your eye. Every now and then, I take a long hiatus from xenoblade chronicles (have not finished it) due to the grinding that I don't want to do, but afterwards I come back to continue the story

same here
played countless games on ps2, stopped gaming for 4-5 years after that because the same reason - all games are almost the same and i feed bored for playing them as i know what should i do / what will happened.
3ds and wii u got me back to gaming again. boot up my ps2 again but still feed bored after 1-2 hours. this is kinda sad for me as i rmb spending hours on those great titles but never feel the same again :(
now the only games i enjoy are those first party titles like zelda, donkey kong, smash etc. i even bored of bayonetta and never touch the game since i finish the story. Guess i am old already.

sry for my bad english - it is not my 1st language