By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fifa going for gender equality. Fifa 16 gets female national teams. Youtube commenters behave like idiots.

Good addition, but the teams from Norway (current European vice champion) and Japan (current world champion) are missing.

Around the Network

I wonder, is there actually a mixed gender football competetion?

Now if they would just make a high school girls volleyball game.

Great Job EA

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

I'm just grateful they didn't release two separate games for each gender at full price

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
okr said:
Good addition, but the teams from Norway (current European vice champion) and Japan (current world champion) are missing.

I'd be willing to bet that is because PES have an exclusive deal for all things Japanese football. But with the way Konami are going, maybe they'll be added next year...

Hm, I'm actually not sure if I prefer Fifa getting japanese teams and the Champions League license over losing its last somewhat serious competitor, though, like you said, with the way Konami is going, there doesn't seem to be much stopping the whole thing anyway.

RCTjunkie said:
I'm just grateful they didn't release two separate games for each gender at full price

Yeah, but there's still a chance that they'll release DLC that increases the size of the tits in the game, would be a proper EA move.

Mummelmann said:
RCTjunkie said:

Yeah, but there's still a chance that they'll release DLC that increases the size of the tits in the game, would be a proper EA move.

Nah, if anything it'll be dlc to increase the size of their butts.

Mummelmann said:
RCTjunkie said:

One step forward for feminism, then five steps back.

Yep, an EA move.

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 06 December 2022