By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Rugby World Cup 2015 Official thread New Zealand vs Australia in the Final!!!!

Who do you think will win?

New Zealand 73 41.24%

Australia 21 11.86%

England 9 5.08%

South Africa 14 7.91%

Ireland 16 9.04%

Wales 10 5.65%

France 10 5.65%

Argentina 18 10.17%

USA 3 1.69%

Other 3 1.69%

Total:177

Almost game time! Come on New Zealand!

Around the Network

Good game! Who will New Zealand be up against in the final though?

Ka-pi96 said:
Good game! Who will New Zealand be up against in the final though?

Man....That game had my heart racing. Im not used to losing so i dont take it well xD happy we are though to the final. Im hoping Argentina beat Australia though im unsure that will happen.

I may be being a bit premature here but I've been saying to my mate all week that Argentina will get truly outplayed this game, no disrespect to Argentina they've done a great job getting to semis but I think there not in the same level as the likes of South Africa, New Zealand and Australia.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Australia - New Zealand final! This should be interesting

Around the Network

Hopefully it's a cracking game.

Scotland you could have been there...

I expect a very tight game that could go either way, but I give the slight edge to...

...New Zealand. Should be fun!

Augen said:
I expect a very tight game that could go either way, but I give the slight edge to...

...New Zealand. Should be fun!

It's going to be close! Australia have been in pretty good form. Maan id hate the All Blacks to lose seeing as im a kiwi who has recently moved to Australia lol

StokedUp said:
I may be being a bit premature here but I've been saying to my mate all week that Argentina will get truly outplayed this game, no disrespect to Argentina they've done a great job getting to semis but I think there not in the same level as the likes of South Africa, New Zealand and Australia.

Argentina didn't do too bad, Australia were definitely the better team though.

Spoiler alert! You should wait at least 2 days after the second semi to put the finalists in the title. Some of us may not have seen the games yet and want to watch them without per-knowing the result.

Sad the Argies couldn't get up for it, but I think they will be finalists in a future world cup, and not that far away. Another 4 or 8 years of rugby championship experience against the 3 best teams in the world will make them top contenders.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix