By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you getting Splatoon? And Why?

Are you getting Splatoon?

Yeah! 221 68.21%

Nah. 59 18.21%

Might get it after release 44 13.58%

Total:324
Natsu said:
Nanolx said:

I know some will gonna hate me, but: I already own it. #BrokenStreetDateInGermanyFTW.

Check out this tweet of mine for proof:

Whoa how did you get it early?

Because in Germany Saturn and Media Markt always break street dates. Everything in shelves 2 or even 3 days earlier. Then on releaseday all amiibo and special editions are almost sold out.

NNID: setialpha

Around the Network

Day one, because it's better than Mario Kart 8. #ShotsFired!

splatoon - 1 day to go - spla spla splatoon go go go

Einsam_Delphin said:
Day one, because it's better than Mario Kart 8. #ShotsFired!

I agree, Mario Kart 8 is great but this is far more fun and addictive game for me.

twintail said:
Buying Splatoon means I support a company putting completed data into the game but expecting me to pay extra to access said data.

So, no. I'm not buying Splatoon.

Nintendo isn't in any way expecting you to buy ( What I think you're talking about ) amiibo. You know you can just buy the game, enjoy it, and not buy the amiibo? That's what I'm doing and Nintendo has yet to try and push amiibo onto me.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network

Haven´t really been keeping up with news on the game, only superficially...I´ll only consider getting it if it has local, 4 player split screen, not into online multiplayer.

of course... because is nintendo!

Switch!!!

I have been playing 4-5 hours

Love it :3

Yes, buying it day one digital, even if it is more expensive. Seems like the game, I will be playing alot....also add me if your getting it!

3DS Friend Code: 5129-2513-0449

NNID: FateShirou ADD ME!

Crosby_87 said:
Yes, buying it day one digital, even if it is more expensive. Seems like the game, I will be playing alot....also add me if your getting it!

I have indeed pre-ordered the game! If you want to add me my NNID is b00moscone! :)

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi