By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Google to penalize VGChartz?

I have long hated this site on mobile. And the ads are absolutely the worst.

Around the Network

This site is horrible on mobiles. They need a kick in the pants to update it.

Wildcard36qs said:

I remember one of the admins saying they haven't made a mobile version because not many people visit the site on mobile. Maybe this will get them to change their minds. 

IamAwsome said:
Wildcard36qs said:

I remember one of the admins saying they haven't made a mobile version because not many people visit the site on mobile. Maybe this will get them to change their minds. 

It seems this will affect mobile searches for now:

"This change will affect mobile searches in all languages worldwide"

So if visits through mobile in VGChartz are indeed few I doubt there will be a sense of urgency. But in the long run it may cripple VGChartz.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

I don't know what you guys are complaining about. This site is great to use on mobile. While other sites expect you to lazily wait for them to load, this one forces you to take action quickly and questions your resolve. It gets even better on 4G data plan.

It's one of the more unique features of VGchartz. Almost as unique as the "z" in the end.

Around the Network
t3mporary_126 said:

I don't know what you guys are complaining about. This site is great to use on mobile. While other sites expect you to lazily wait for them to load, this one forces you to take action quickly and questions your resolve. It gets even better on 4G data plan.

It's one of the more unique features of VGchartz. Almost as unique as the "z" in the end.

Most of the times I turn website to their original versions when browsing in mobile. Mobile versions make me feel like I am not viewing everything.

There is a problem when I try to log in VGChartz though, the touching of the screen in order to log in and make the little "log in window" appear is too tricky.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Guys the complaints about the mobile crappiness are years old here. ioi does not have the resources to do numbers anymore. I doubt he will work on mobile.

Good! VGC need to do a LOT to improve the site. I'm all for good Google penalties.

Well, we told y'all to make a mobile site.

AbbathTheGrim said:
t3mporary_126 said:

Most of the times I turn website to their original versions when browsing in mobile. Mobile versions make me feel like I am not viewing everything.

There is a problem when I try to log in VGChartz though, the touching of the screen in order to log in and make the little "log in window" appear is too tricky.

Haven't you heard? VGchartz is the dark souls of mobile internet forums. You gotta git gus before you can even properly log in!

*postrsd on by ezpert mibile VGCharts user.