By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Final Fantasy Agito coming to Windows 10 !

PxlStorm said:
Yayyy more F2P games -.-

What's that with f2p hate ? LoL, Dota 2 and TF2 are all great f2p games offering an awesome value.

Around the Network

At first I want to see Agito+ on Vita!

RenCutypoison said:
PxlStorm said:
Yayyy more F2P games -.-

What's that with f2p hate ? LoL, Dota 2 and TF2 are all great f2p games offering an awesome value.

I think I know what page he's on about though, I mean is there such a bad thing as bad F2P games?, are they all perfect and offer mindblowing amazing value?, if not then you'll have your answer.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Instead of Type 0 hd, they bring over a f2p mobile game? lol

Chazore said:
RenCutypoison said:

I think I know what page he's on about though, I mean is there such a bad thing as bad F2P games?, are they all perfect and offer mindblowing amazing value?, if not then you'll have your answer.

There are tons of shit retail games. There are even companies that specialize in shovelwares (infogrammes)

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Turkish said:
Instead of Type 0 hd, they bring over a f2p mobile game? lol

Type0 started off as a mobile game too. Plus isnt this game also being released on Vita??. Just cos its a f2p game doesnt make it a bad game it could turn out very good. I bet if this was coming to PS4+Vita first everyone would be singing its praise -_- ..

Type 0 was never released on mobile though (as far as i remember).

RenCutypoison said:

There are tons of shit retail games. There are even companies that specialize in shovelwares (infogrammes)

You have your answer then.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Anyone know if Windows 10 is actually going to be optimized for gaming or if its just a catch-all platform to unite desktops, tablets and smartphones?