By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Until Dawn's boxart revealed (and it's amazing)

PwerlvlAmy said:
Roronaa_chan said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

doesnt seem like it to me

Your impression is irrelevant.

Not really, I find it perfectly relevant :)

Around the Network
Ninsect said:

When remasters of portable games cost $60, I wouldn't expect anything less than $60 for this game. What makes it not look like a $60 game

it doesn´t have multiplayer.

Yup...RO friggin rocked  
PwerlvlAmy said:
hope its like $40. From what I have seen of it,while it looks fun, it doesnt seem like a full retail title

Why create a false hope? The only games that come in at under $60 with physical releases are motion control / party games and expansions to existing games. This will be $60. The game is going to have a AAA budget even if it ends up not having AAA content, which means it'll have AAA pricing.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Great boxart = great game!

Right?

Guys?

That's a beautiful boxart! What's the game about?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
itsFizz said:
Ninsect said:

When remasters of portable games cost $60, I wouldn't expect anything less than $60 for this game. What makes it not look like a $60 game

it doesn´t have multiplayer.

Oh, right...

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

The game developer of this game has never been known in AAA gaming, so I have low expectations on this game.

binary solo said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
hope its like $40. From what I have seen of it,while it looks fun, it doesnt seem like a full retail title

Why create a false hope? The only games that come in at under $60 with physical releases are motion control / party games and expansions to existing games. This will be $60. The game is going to have a AAA budget even if it ends up not having AAA content, which means it'll have AAA pricing.

Not creating false hope. So not sure what you're getting at with that.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
binary solo said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Not creating false hope. So not sure what you're getting at with that.

Ummmm.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Interesting. I'm also interested in this game. Like others said, I hope it's not a $60 game, otherwise I'll just wait till the price drops cause it looks like it can be finished in 1 or 2 days.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won