By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Until Dawn's boxart revealed (and it's amazing)

PwerlvlAmy said:
hope its like $40. From what I have seen of it,while it looks fun, it doesnt seem like a full retail title

But it is.

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
hope its like $40. From what I have seen of it,while it looks fun, it doesnt seem like a full retail title

But it is.

doesnt seem like it to me

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
Roronaa_chan said:

But it is.

Your impression is irrelevant.

Roronaa_chan said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Your impression is irrelevant.

Not really, I find it perfectly relevant :)

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

On the Amazon UK product description, it says it uses an 'evolved Killzone Shadow fall engine'.

I've looked at a few retailers and it seems like a full price game so far.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Was thinking the same thing. While it does look great it doesn't look like a $60 game.

When remasters of portable games cost $60, I wouldn't expect anything less than $60 for this game. What makes it not look like a $60 game? 

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

I know nothing about this game :/

Mystro-Sama said:
Nem said:
Meh... i dont like it. Looks uninteresting to me. The focus seems to be in the bubble and what would be a whole cover became a 1/4 cover. Boring.

Ok, now you just want to be different. LOL

I honestly find it boring. I'm just as puzzled as to why people are thinking its amazing. Half of the cover is just the title of the game with a standard font and a simple one colored background.

Theres another thread about atm for the Darksiders 2 cover. I find that one alot better. So, i'm in no way beeing forcibly disagreable.

Says amazing in title.
Says it's great in OP.

Agreed with myself: Don't like skulls. Good and uniquely interesting with the sand thing.

That's scary.

Don't copy random editorials.