By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gods, oh gods NO! Long time New Leaf Neighbor is moving... <(T_T<)

Einsam_Delphin said:
Thanks for the support yal! Does anyone still play this game?

Not daily, but yes, I still play...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
: ( My all time fav, Purl, moved away while I was in the middle of heavy flying... : ( My game is sick. They never even gave me hints... TT_TT Purl, please come back to me...

Now I make sure to check for any potential leavers every night before bed. I ain`t losing anymore favorites.

Meanwhile, that stupid Groucho won`t LEAVE, and he took out my laichi trees, and I keep pushing him into pitfalls. Why won`t he get the hint....? TT_TT

I definitely feel your pain mate. I think the best way to get a neighbor to leave is by completely ignoring them.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Cloudman said:
: ( My all time fav, Purl, moved away while I was in the middle of heavy flying... : ( My game is sick. They never even gave me hints... TT_TT Purl, please come back to me...

Now I make sure to check for any potential leavers every night before bed. I ain`t losing anymore favorites.

Meanwhile, that stupid Groucho won`t LEAVE, and he took out my laichi trees, and I keep pushing him into pitfalls. Why won`t he get the hint....? TT_TT

I definitely feel your pain mate. I think the best way to get a neighbor to leave is by completely ignoring them.

I think I have been doing that. For a month... He is the laziest bear in the world, and I HATE IT!!!! >>>>>>:(

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

leedlelee said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Thanks for the support yal! Does anyone still play this game?

Not daily, but yes, I still play...

Oh well I already asked some Miiverse friends. :L

Cloudman said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Cloudman said:

I think I have been doing that. For a month... He is the laziest bear in the world, and I HATE IT!!!! >>>>>>:(

Try creating a new villager, introduce him to everyone (talk to them once only), then talk to everyone except Groucho everyday for a week and he should move out.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Cloudman said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Cloudman said:

Try creating a new villager, introduce him to everyone (talk to them once only), then talk to everyone except Groucho everyday for a week and he should move out.

Haha, I can give that a shot. Maybe then he will move out... TwT

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

one the main reason i started and stopped with the gc entry...i got attached to my neighbors and when they left i lost all urge to continue

RolStoppable said:

What a heartbreaking story.

See, that's karma. First you called Super Mario Bros. 3 a crappy old game and then you called me morbidly obese (and the mods let get you away with it both times), but now you'll have to suffer.

LOL!!! Sorry, when I heard the second part, I nearly sh*t my pants!

Wow.. is this Nintendo's way of making you buy a new game? Thats so inventive.. in-game content drain..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

:(