By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Art Styles in Gaming?

so many to choose from, This is why I love gaming. Borderlands I think did a great job stepping out of the norm and providing a different edge on gaming.

Around the Network

Alice: Madness Returns

I`d have to go with Yoshi`s Island or Epic Yarn. Playing thru what it essentially a coloring book is just too awesome, as well as playing a game where everything is yarn. Hard to compete with that...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

curl-6 said:

Shoot, how could I forget Vanillaware`s stuff. It`s funny that despite their name, their games are anything but vanilla... ; )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Superquagsire said:
onionberry said:

What game is that? It looks cool!

Prince of Persia 2008 on PS3/360.

Cloudman said:

Shoot, how could I forget Vanillaware`s stuff. It`s funny that despite their name, their games are anything but vanilla... ; )

Agreed. Loved Dragon's Crown, sorceress and all.

mZuzek said:
Keybladewielder said:

Seeing this makes me feel really sad about the fact that they won't show anything about the game at the E3 :(

I still kinda hold on to the belief that they wouldn't be that stupid and would end up showing the game, but eh... can't get my hopes up, probably not gonna happen. Which indeed sucks.

Never, ever underestimate Nintendo's capacity for stupidity.

hard to choice a few for me :

Valkyria chronicle
Okami
Alice: Madness Returns
War of mine
Transistor

..and many other..

Wind Waker is definitely up there and from what I see with Rime, that game looks awesome

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick