By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Estimation of 3DS Software Sales Figures at the end of 2015. FINAL RESULTS!

Oh, and Kirby has surpassed Puzzles and Dragons.

Around the Network

8/08 Numbers (FINALLY) Added.

Pokemon X/Y has reached the historic 13 million copies sold marker!
Just the 38th game in history!
It joins its fellow Pokemon brethren: Red/Blue/Green, Gold/Silver! It joins Ruby/Sapphire, Diamond/Pearl, Black/White, and Yellow. The Seventh Pokemon game to do it! And in doing so, has given the Nintendo 3DS, it's first 13 million seller, (and it's first 14 million seller as soon as Nintendo releases their latest financial earnings later this month!)

August 15th numbers have been added!

The List is updated with the numbers from August 29th. And Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer has entered the fray!

Around the Network

Million Seller Number 40 for the Nintendo 3DS!

Numbers for September 12th have been added.

September 19th Numbers have been added!

Amazing thread! Never seen it before, but I'll be coming back a lot to this one.

I'm surprised with Majora's Mask 3D sales... It may even hit 3m LT if they keep producing it.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Thank you!!
I've had this thread going for a while, but unfortunately it hasn't been able to gain much traction outside of the die-hard Nintendo crowd on this site. :(
But, hopefully with the updates being more and more frequent now thanks to Machina, I'm hoping for a little more noise here!
And yes, Majora's Mask 3D is quite amazing to look at.
It may even pass sales of the original on the Nintendo 64!!