By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can Splatoon sell 500K first week worldwide?

Opinion?

Yes, no way for sell less. 78 14.91%

Yes, seem very likely. 175 33.46%

I don't know. 53 10.13%

Unluky, but who know! 74 14.15%

not a chance. 91 17.40%

Splatatatatatatatatatatasplatoooooon! 52 9.94%

Total:523
daredevil.shark said:
tbone51 said:

Lol, Forgetting 3DS like everyone always does when trying to Downplay Nintendo. I mean i can cherry pick and say Sony hardly can get any 500k sellers if i point out the vita and exclude the ps4........

That said, i know your not paying much attention to Splatoon  in general, so let me help you on the subject, 200k FW good enough right? 500k is a stretch? In reality the sales of FW will be much closer to 500k mark than 200k. Japan alone will probably reach 200k in its first 2 weeks (10 days).

Japan sales will be over half of your prediction alone.

I love the way everytime Wii U is mentioned you drag 3ds. Lol. I also know you will say its a nitche title if it doesnt make the desired numbers. Not surprising. As for the numbers it my opinion.

Just be prepared to be proved wrong is basically what everyone is trying to say.

Splatoon will get 400-500k first week globally weather you like it or not.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
tbone51 said:

Lol, Forgetting 3DS like everyone always does when trying to Downplay Nintendo. I mean i can cherry pick and say Sony hardly can get any 500k sellers if i point out the vita and exclude the ps4........

That said, i know your not paying much attention to Splatoon  in general, so let me help you on the subject, 200k FW good enough right? 500k is a stretch? In reality the sales of FW will be much closer to 500k mark than 200k. Japan alone will probably reach 200k in its first 2 weeks (10 days).

Japan sales will be over half of your prediction alone.

I love the way everytime Wii U is mentioned you drag 3ds. Lol. I also know you will say its a nitche title if it doesnt make the desired numbers. Not surprising. As for the numbers it my opinion.

You sound very silly right now lmao

"How mighty have fallen. Last gen Nintendo games sold 1 million without breaking a sweat. Now 500K FW is a wishful thinking"

Nintendo has not 1 but 2 Hardware Machines. 

"I also know you will say its a nitche title if it doesnt make the desired numbers."

Unfortunately for you, it wont sell low at all. Your opinion doesn't really matter since the fact is in Japan shipment is over 120k atm for Splatoon. So again "your" opinion means nothing when your predicting low #s

And lastly, i like how your pointing the finger at me especially when Rol called you out in that DLC thread and you turned tail and ran XD Its obvious that your 100% biased to nintendo. Anyone being here for awhile can easily tell tht. 

That said i'll lleave this conversation before either of us get banned for a repetitive argument

tbone51 said:

And lastly, i like how your pointing the finger at me especially when Rol called you out in that DLC thread and you turned tail and ran XD Its obvious that your 100% biased to nintendo. Anyone being here for awhile can easily tell tht. 

That said i'll lleave this conversation before either of us get banned for a repetitive argument

This is not how you conduct a civil discussion.

maybe, with the right stuff

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I expect anything around 450k-490k when in comes to retai sales, so with that alone I don't think it can pass the 500k mark in FW, BUT seeing how this game isn't that big in how much it takes in the console's memory, and it has a 10%(it was that amount, right) discount in Europe to those that played in the Testfire and pre-loaded, I can totally see it passing the 500k mark when digital sales are included, probably something around 510k-520k*

*That is if it ends at the 490k mark very close to it, if not 500k with digital would be the only way, unless it is pretty huge digitaly

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
tbone51 said:

This is not how you conduct a civil discussion.

By telling the truth? I guess not....... 

chapset said:

What is the right stuff? I'll let Nintendo know so they can sell a couple extra Splatoo copies!!!

tbone51 said:

Yet you responded again. >.>

tbone51 said:
chapset said:

What is the right stuff? I'll let Nintendo know so they can sell a couple extra Splatoo copies!!!

Not gonna happen, I want that game to fail because I feel insecure about my console of choice this gen and the types of games I'm playing. gg

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:

Yet you responded again. >.>

Oooops! Well at least i admit when im wrong ;-D

(Jokes aside i knew it while i replied :-/