GC 52 6.74%

Wii 45 5.84%

PS1 63 8.17%

PS2 259 33.59%

PS3/360 72 9.34%

Xbox 17 2.20%

Genesis 15 1.95%

Total:771

Yeah I don't really know how you can be objective with this so I'll just list my favourites then.

1. SNES
2. PS2
3. PS1
4. NES
5. PS3/Xbox 360

Around the Network

Interesting list, though 4/5 consoles being Nintendo will definitely seem more of an opinion. Good work, though

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

BraLoD said:
I wonder why I new this thread would be filled with Nintendo just entering it...

Simply put, the PS2 not being there, and actually topping the list, makes it doesn't be objective at all.

It's not my personal top 1 but if it's supposed to be objetive and not opinion based it's it.

The most successful console system we ever had, period.

avatar is the most succesfull movie we ever saw,  every body saw it, but have you talk to someone about watching it again?

1. PS1
2. Neo Geo
3. PS4
4. PS2
5. PS3

carlos710 said:

Most people here are either too young to remember the SNES or just plain sony fanboys that won't ever accept that the SNES is by far the best console ever when you actually talk about having great games

#1 SNES (only true and clear winner)
#2-5 : doesn't really matters, will be mostly about opinion

Warned - Leadified

QFT

seriously though, SNES as #1 is the only objective thing about the list. This can be argued and proven with facts.

Around the Network

For me, it would look something like this;

5: Sega Mega Drive
4: NES
3: Playstation
2: Nintendo 64
1: Playstation 2

Platina said:
Interesting list, though 4/5 consoles being Nintendo will definitely seem more of an opinion. Good work, though

thanks

really though, the wii might be a personal thing for me, and i can see people replacing it with PS2. i think a fair top 5 would include nintendo's first three consoles and sony's first two. SNES being at the top, and the remaining being in any order.

1. PlayStation 2
2. Super Nintendo
3. Nintendo
4. PlayStation
5. PlayStation 3
6. Sega Genesis
7. Nintendo Gamecube
8. Sega Dreamcast
9. Xbox 360
10. Nintendo 64
11. Xbox
12. Sega Saturn
13. Nintendo Wii

I don't classify the current three, only fair once they've had 4-5 years on the market. To me the top 3 will be hard to crack as those systems are very dear to me. If I had to guess the Wii U will finish between NES and N64, PS4 will be between PS1 and PS3 and X1 will be between 360 and Xbox. So, a solid, but not spectacular generation for all three companies.

Slade6alpha said:
1) 360
2) GameCube
3) Xbix One
4) PS3
5) N64

Totally my opinion. Never owned an SNES, and my first two PSs broke as a kid. So they are not listed.

What is Xbix one?

A new Nintendo console?

Pour moi,
5. NES
4. PS1/N64
3. GC
2. SNES
1. PS2