By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Microsoft Includes PS3 Console in Xbox 360 Blu-Ray Bundle"

Next generation MS will be designing games for the new Playstation. Yeah I think Xbox 360 could be MS last console. I just made a false claim just like this thread lol. Really that would be crazy if it was true.

Around the Network

^ Yeah I think the ps3 will be the last sony console. So were even.

^ Doubt it'll be Sony's last console considering the history of the playstation brand .

OT : Impossible.

Lol i thought you was posting this cos you actually belived it at first, that is the worst rumor ever you wouldnt think that they would make more of an effort.

April is just around the corner I guess :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

So is anyone pro Sony but Anti Microsoft on here?

Rock_on_2008 said:
So is anyone pro Sony but Anti Microsoft on here?

Many people, but I have seen a few of your recent posts and I would be giving you a warning if I were a mod, you have been a little trollish.

----

Me you ask?

Well I am mainly pro Nintendo (but that doesn't mean I don't wish they would get online sorted out sharpish, because it is poor at the moment)
Second I would be to Playstation (but not to Sony)  though I have never owned a PS product I think the PS3 is an excellent piece of kit (certainly compared to the poorly made PS1/2)

I would say I am anti Microsoft, but not anti Xbox... Xbox is merely neutral as very few things interest me at all with it (with the exception of being able to play your own music in game, I liked that about the XB) 

They should include the Wii in this (fake) bundle.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

I want my two minutes back.

^ Same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!