By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Review Thread - MetaCritic 81% / GameRankings 81.46%

Skullwaker said:
Mythmaker1 said:
As in the other thread, it looks like a 76 that I expect it to be an 86 when the dust settles.

I also expect the reaction to be absolutely unbearable. If the game scores high, expect the insufferably smug to smug insufferably about its universal acclaim. If the game scores low, expect the contemptuous snobs to snob contemptuously about it's unappreciated genius.

...So is your prediction 76 or 86? Or 76-86?

I also like your descriptions there.

86 is my prediction. 76 is my personal blind impression.

We'll see how apt those descriptions are later this month. :P

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

Around the Network

I am thinking 83.

Slade6alpha said:
I honestly have no issue with people claiming threads a few weeks, even a month before a game releases. It allows the OP to do a nice job like what Skull did with the OP. Also including a Meta predictions and constant update. By having an active thread it cuts down on the chances of other people creating threads at the same time. I really don't like when people just show one review site and make it a thread, usually positive, or negative in nature. So I'm all for these types of threads.

I don't care either, just pointing it out is all.

80+ :D

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Mythmaker1 said:
86 is my prediction. 76 is my personal blind impression.

We'll see how apt those descriptions are later this month. :P

To be honest, it's really the case with any big release. I remember the Kirby & TRC thread was chill as hell. The Order? Not so much. It's all relative.

In addition, haters will gloat if the game scores low, and they'll be bitter if it scores high. Just the way the cookie crumbles, unfortunately.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

It's Nintendo, it's different in style. 92 sounds like a good number.

Click HERE and be happy 

I really think 75/100.

Critics will find it fun but will hate on lack of online features/content at launch.

Partly true, and partly for clickbait.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

I'm calling 80s. Lead-in tone usually indicates review tone. And the leadup is highly positive. It will get docked points, but the positivity will balance it out.