By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

3DS - dead or alive?

Dead 106 26.04%

Alive 301 73.96%

Total:407

My 3ds has been collecting dust for a while, im holding off selling it incase something interesting is announced.

Around the Network

Not dead, but it's lacking since the internal EAD teams aren't creating new big 3DS games anymore. A Link Between Worlds was the last one.

Fire Emblem If is the only one I'm looking forward to. They'll probably announce something Pokémon-related at E3, but I don't care about that.

No way, I'm more interested in upcoming 3DS games than any other platform's. Youkai watch, fire emblem, senran kagura 2, etrian and (very) hopefully localizations of monster hunter stories, bravely second, great ace attorney, ff explorers, legend of legacy, dqvii and viii, I'd probably play them all.

Not dead yet, but slowing down for sure

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Wait till e3 but I will say that the 3ds wont have as many games launching from Nintendo as the wiiu, that's for sure

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I think we should wait until E3 before coming to any conclusions.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

It isn't as dominating as a couple years ago but its certainly not dead.

Good I have quite the backlog to go through! :L

Nintendo should finally buy some devs.

Its not even funny anymore that their money just idles and does nothing.

Invest it into something that will generate long term profit. Doing nothing with it and kinda killing your systems like you killed the Wii is just dumb.

I'm hoping for a western release of "The Great Ace Attorney: The Adventures of Ryunosuke Naruhodou" this winter.