By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Tsutaya Game Rankings (May 11th-17th)

Updated OP with more info.

And yes, this week's data might be the worst in recorded history, all HW & SW below 20k.

Around the Network

Wow Digimon Story went up 6 positions!!

KyleeStrutt said:
Updated OP with more info.

And yes, this week's data might be the worst in recorded history, all HW & SW below 20k.

That's sad to hear...

tbone51 said:
Angelv577 said:

really? Japan has become a dissapointment for the gaming industry if true.

Not for mobile :)

that is the reason why it hurts more

3DS dropping below 20K? How is that possible?

Pretty decent 3rd week hold for XCX I think.

Hard to get a read on comparability for XCX over all since Dying Light doesn't seem to be a good point of reference with it being all over the show with different trackers. But still only dropping 2 places, if that translates through to MC/Famitsu we could be looking at 8-9K maybe?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
binary solo said:

Its been around the 25k-28k area for awhile, nothing new this month (that matters). Its a HH that already on the decline with almost 19mil users!

Hopefully sales can rebound, but it'll be interesting to see how long P&D can last on this list

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

DQ10 expansion on wii u has some of the worst legs i've ever seen.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Glad to see someone did this since I was out with friends tonight. Numbers are not going to be pretty on Wednesday for both hardware and software. I wonder how long Minecraft will still stick in the top 20 for not only Tsutaya but also Media Create.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

binary solo said:

Pretty decent 3rd week hold for XCX I think.

Hard to get a read on comparability for XCX over all since Dying Light doesn't seem to be a good point of reference with it being all over the show with different trackers. But still only dropping 2 places, if that translates through to MC/Famitsu we could be looking at 8-9K maybe?

don't get your hopes up.  Software is gonna be way down across the board, Nintendo systems hit even worse than PS systems.  Dying light was severely supply constrained before so i wouldn't use that as a judge for anything, but i would be shoccked if XCX sold as much as you say.  Gonna be a bad week.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X