By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Is Going to Hit 1mil in Sales, and It Wont Take Very Long! (1 Month)

mine said:
tbone51 said:

As for sales, there is actually alot of people thinking the game wont do well, im not saying 1mil is guaranteed for a month, rather it is very possible so hence im going with the prediction.

Dunno where the game is going to be biggest in NoA/Europe/japan, but its already as far as Shipments go About 120k in japan. That number could definitely go up a small amount and do more in June!

Here in Germay it is already impossible to order the Special Edition (Disc & Squid Amiibo) online anymore. 

OK - Nintendo isn't known for flooding the channels with too many copies - but it is a very good sign...

As I buy the eShop version I hope I can get the Boy and Girl Inkling Amiibos at retail...

Very good sign and you know what to expect, game is cheaper in Europe i noticed, they are pushing hard for Splatoon and even Yoshi i see :0

Good luck on the amiibo (we all need it)

Youwouldnt by chance have an extra or see an extra Villager or Ness would you? If so Lemme kno :)

Around the Network
shinsa said:

Oh boy...fanboys really like to throw the word "innovation" and "new genre" really loosely

It defines its own genre as "stealth". And I think we could agree that this is a valid (sub-) genre.

Splatoon is even more of an own genre then being a shooter subgerne...

tbone51 said:

Very good sign and you know what to expect, game is cheaper in Europe i noticed, they are pushing hard for Splatoon and even Yoshi i see :0

Good luck on the amiibo (we all need it)

Youwouldnt by chance have an extra or see an extra Villager or Ness would you? If so Lemme kno :)

Thanks.

Truth is that I've seen Amiibos put "without love" into a big bin together in some electronic markets while Skylander and Infinity had their own display shelves... . Too bad I'm living on the country side and visit those markets only every other month or so...

But I think Nintendo will reprint them all - so its just a question of time to get one.

Depending on how much the game sells first week in the US/Japan, we might get our answer rather fast

tbone51 said:
Im going to be so..... Right, i think 1mil in a week now

i kid i kid!!!

Don't you mean, "I kid, I squid"?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

So many hopes and high expectations will be crushed by Splatoon's performance.

Darwinianevolution said:
tbone51 said:
Im going to be so..... Right, i think 1mil in a week now

i kid i kid!!!

Don't you mean, "I kid, I squid"?

lol

Moyu said:
So many hopes and Low expectations will be crushed by Splatoon's performance.

Well i feel bad for you then. Underestimating this franchise big time!

edit: Just to make sure i know we have high expectations, what will be in your best estimation of First week sales WW? Also when will it hit a million (unless you think it wont)

Moyu said:
So many hopes and high expectations will be crushed by Splatoon's performance.

I'm sure you would like that.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

not bold.