By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the worst priced game you have seen?

Tagged games:

Cloudman said:
StarOcean said:
Cloudman said:

Shooooot, how could I forget Paper Mario???  I'm really off the ball on remembering games... Ogre Battle is also a rare, expensive game, but I think it was on the VC...??? Don't count on that being 100% thought... x /

Oh it might be, I might check. An overpriced game I want to get is Pokemon Stadium 2, its like $40-50 anywhere I go :P XD

O: Why do you want Stadium 2? 1 was alright o:

2 has my favorite Pokemon, Octillery :3 XD

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
Cloudman said:
StarOcean said:
Cloudman said:

Shooooot, how could I forget Paper Mario???  I'm really off the ball on remembering games... Ogre Battle is also a rare, expensive game, but I think it was on the VC...??? Don't count on that being 100% thought... x /

Oh it might be, I might check. An overpriced game I want to get is Pokemon Stadium 2, its like $40-50 anywhere I go :P XD

O: Why do you want Stadium 2? 1 was alright o:

o: Octillery? That's an interesting favorite you have there. : ) though mine is just as odd, being Diglett.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Arcturus said:

O Canada!

Woowwwwwwwwwwww! ha i was young and oblivous to game prices during that time. 

Cloudman said:
StarOcean said:

o: Octillery? That's an interesting favorite you have there. : ) though mine is just as odd, being Diglett.

Yeah, I'm not 100% sure why he's my fave, but I love him XD plus he can learn freaking flamethrower! 

Why is Diglett your fave? Always been a big fan of Dugtrio personally 

My father must have hated buying me n64 games. They were usually 69.99 - 89.99 (Pokemon Stadium with the Expansion Pak)

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
Cloudman said:
StarOcean said:

Yeah, I'm not 100% sure why he's my fave, but I love him XD plus he can learn freaking flamethrower! 

I dunno, I saw him in the pokemon manual for Blue and I thought he was a cool dude. Plus the other pokemon in that book looked kinda derpy, so I gravitated to Diglett, and he became my first fav : ) I was determined to get him when I got the game.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
StarOcean said:

I dunno, I saw him in the pokemon manual for Blue and I thought he was a cool dude. Plus the other pokemon in that book looked kinda derpy, so I gravitated to Diglett, and he became my first fav : ) I was determined to get him when I got the game.

ah, I see. Yeah some of them can look a bit derpy, huh? XD oh yeah we're going off topic, if you wanna continue message me on my wall!

Sonic 2006. Any price is too much for that broken glitchy turd of a game.

Turkish said:
Most Nintendo games, like years later they're still 60 bucks LMAO! Nintendo holding on to stock for dear life so scalpers have a field day when they stop producing them.

Thats the only reason I buy their games day1 for full price.

If you devalue your own products then they are obviously not worth 60 at all. I dont buy non-nintendo console games for more than 29.99 ever.  Its 15-20€ 95% of the time. I do this so they dont drop to much in price after I bought them and so I could get most of the money back once I decide to sell them (I dont sell games but I still might do it one day) I do buy platform exclusives or console exclusives tho (console exclusives meaning NON PC multiplatform games)

Nintendo for me is like Gold. It has value. If it would stop having value I would stop getting their products. Or do like I do with multiplatform titles that ALSO come to PC. I buy them on steam for roughly 5 bucks within 12 months after release. (why waste more money if they will end up at 5 anyway? Their own fault for not giving me a reason to find value in their products)

About the worst price question:
Dont know what the worst price Iever saw was but alot of modern games costing 50-70 bucks even tho they are essentially broken alpha versions. And me buying/getting Superman64 and DualHeroes for N64 because everything other than FOR FREE (without any family member paying for it) is bad.

I would say the PAL version of SNES and N64 classics which were only released in Australia.
It's almost impossible to find them and if you do, they are being sold at outrageous prices, even when it's only the cartridge.