By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the worst priced game you have seen?

Tagged games:

StarOcean said:
Cloudman said:

hey, last time I played it, it was still cool.... >: )

Which one? o.o XD

o: Quest 64. Even I can't cover for Sonic 06...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Leadified said:
StarOcean said:
Sonic 06 still goes up for $17 at Gamestop and Ive seen Quest 64 go for $65

Ah yes, I saw that the other day and I was shocked. I've also seen Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (Wii U) listed for $60 at Futureshop for the longest time while the 360 version at EB would be $20.

Sadly I'll have to buy Sonic 06 someday... I really want that price to drop :S thats my gf's second fave game and wants me to play it v.v 

Oh wow, wasn't NG3 a Wii U launch title? 

Most Nintendo games, like years later they're still 60 bucks LMAO! Nintendo holding on to stock for dear life so scalpers have a field day when they stop producing them.

Cloudman said:
StarOcean said:

Which one? o.o XD

Least you're not going to be forced to play it XD Most people I hear say its bad. Never played it, but it definitely isn't cheap

StarOcean said:
Leadified said:

Ah yes, I saw that the other day and I was shocked. I've also seen Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (Wii U) listed for $60 at Futureshop for the longest time while the 360 version at EB would be $20.

Sadly I'll have to buy Sonic 06 someday... I really want that price to drop :S thats my gf's second fave game and wants me to play it v.v 

It was yes, although I think right before Futureshop closed, it dropped in price.

Around the Network

Most Nintendo games being full price for like 2 years after release. Some even longer than that. That's not mentioning their prices on the eshop.

Arcturus said:

O Canada!

Dear god... Batman Foprever $95. That's beyond insane. I've see Halo 2 PC $40 still. Even when half the time you can't get it to work on windows 7 and above.

Leadified said:
StarOcean said:

It was yes, although I think right before Futureshop closed, it dropped in price.

Well at least it dropped in price XD Never heard of Futureshop before though

StarOcean said:
Leadified said:

Well at least it dropped in price XD Never heard of Futureshop before though

Futureshop = A former electronic store chain acquired by BestBuy in the early 2000s. The brand has been discontinued this year, and lots of stores closed, while others are being rebranded as BestBuy.

StarOcean said:
Cloudman said:
StarOcean said:

Which one? o.o XD

Least you're not going to be forced to play it XD Most people I hear say its bad. Never played it, but it definitely isn't cheap

I played it as a kid and loved it, oddly. I liked all the things people hated about it, such as the lack of story, or getting items for free.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread