By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are some rare video game things you own, that are brand new?

Didn't you already make a topic about this?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

No. A very similar one. But no...

BenKenobi88 said:
Didn't you already make a topic about this?

Ah, you were thinking of "What is the rarest game you own?" thread. This one is different. This one asks about games that are only brand new (some games, that are used, could be rarer than some games, that are still brand new).

konnichiwa said:
I own a brand new Atari 5200. Oh yeah now I am proud.

Sorry to tell you this, but there's a brand new Atari 5200 selling on eBay right now at a "Buy it Now" price of $99 U.s. plus shipping and handling (not very high). It has been on eBay for a few days now, and nobody bought it. Hard to believe, huh? Maybe it's because it's the 2 port system. How many controller ports does your new Atari 5200 have? If it has 4, then it means it is rarer, and should be more valuable than $100.

Its not new/unopened but.... I have LoZ: OoT in mint condition for N64, yes, the seal's broken, but outside of that, nothing. It has the plastic wrap, Nintendo-power packin materials, ect ect ect. I believe its worth about $70. Same deal for Ogre Battle: 64.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

I have Quest64 in mint condition. I think it's rare because nobody buy it except me

I still Have Perfect Dark sealed in the original box. Also have Star Wars: Rouge Squadron in the box but the wrap has been opened. W.I.L.D.C.A.T.S. for the SNES sealed in box. Also have a Wii points card I havn't opened yet....