By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X soundtrack DOES NOT SUCK!!

This is kinda of an reply thread to the person who made a thread about how Xenoblade Chronicles X Sountrack sucked. I gotta disagree. Even though some soundtracks like the battle theme and Night time los angeles theme are a bit meh, they can be changed in the localization (they have already done that with one soundtrack). 

Around the Network

Yeah, I agree. It doesn't have a mouth after all.

Clearly I'm in the minority that actually likes the battle theme, lmao

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I was waiting for a counter thread to the X music thread. I did think it was unfair to base an whole OST on a few tracks. These ones sound good, and get me excited to step out and explore the world... x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Soundtrack is good but nothing special.

Around the Network

Yeah, i do think it was an overeaction on the other thread.

I agreed on the concerns, though i can probably get used to it since Persona has vocals all the time and i enjoy it. But saying the soundtrack sucks is going a bit too far.

Dr.Vita said:
Soundtrack is good but nothing special.

May i ask you this, have you heard the exploration trailer music?

I don't think we really need a response thread since quite a few posts in the other thread have also been about proving why the XCX soundtrack does not suck, so let's keep that contained in there. Locking.

"Posts that are clearly a reply or a response to a thread should be just that, a post. Threads should not be a reply, a response, or a retaliation to another thread. Keep related discussion in the appropriate thread"

Cloudman said:
I was waiting for a counter thread to the X music thread. I did think it was unfair to base an whole OST on a few tracks. These ones sound good, and get me excited to step out and explore the world... x )

The next thread will be "Xenoblade Chronicles X soundtrack is kinda meh", and the next one will be "My loudspeakers don't work, so no Xenoblade Chronicles X soundtrack".

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.