By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

I'm starting to love Turtwig. It just happens to be my Super Mystery Dungeon partner and I'm loving it :)

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Jranation said:
GameXplain also said that maybe the region will be inspired by Singapore. There were sketches such as the hotel and some vehicles that were from Singapore. And it had this "Tropical" feel.

Theres also sketches for buildings that shows the front,back and the sides. They were suggesting that maybe you can rotate the camera.

Yeah, I was talking to someone about how Black/White were DS games that took advantage of DSi features, and how I thought Sun/Moon would also take advantage of New 3DS features. They asked me "but what could they implement?" well, camera control.

Unfortunately I skipped the Black and White gen, soooo im not sure how it would work. But I do like the idea.  Especially how I found it confusing to travel around Lumiose City. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Today I realized why FE Fates is a terrible game:

http://ravioko.tumblr.com/post/139944252821/wait-so-youre-telling-me-i-cant-put-my-enemies

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Continuing from the video posted by b00m a bit back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au4ZGt1MReA&feature=youtu.be

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Can you connect online with the VC Pokemon games? Could we make Gen 1 tournaments here?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Can you connect online with the VC Pokemon games? Could we make Gen 1 tournaments here?

Local only, I'm afraid.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

mZuzek said:
Darwinianevolution said:

I believe it's just local.

Trading too?

Darwinianevolution said:
mZuzek said:

I believe it's just local.

Trading too?

Yep

Ultrashroomz said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Trading too?

Yep

Oh :(

Happy Pokémon 20th anniversary ! currently the best anniversary in gaming for this year :v