By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Einsam_Delphin said:
Guess I should avoid this thread for the next couple weeks. :L

Why is that? :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

I rate Nintendo's 2015 7/10 :
Good games were delivered such as Yoshi's Wolly World and Kirby and the Rainbow course;
Amazing games were there too such as SMM, Splatoon and now Xenoblade X;

buuuuuut:
1-I found the 3DS library pretty weak (for my personal appeal at least) ;
2-Too many delays: Yo-kai Watch, Xenoblade, StarFox, Zelda and others;
3-Nintendo doesn't listen to us (Amiibo Festival);
4-Nintendo wanted to piss us off (Metroid Prime; Federation Force).

Now thinking about it a 6 might have been more appropriated but since they probably couldn't handle everything properly due to Iwata's passing I'll give them a pass...

Platina said:

Why is that? :p

I've done so well keeping myself in the dark on XCX these past years, can't risk having them all go to waste.

Part 3 of Nintendo's behind the scenes feature on Fast Racing Neo

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/12/feature_a_glimpse_behind_the_scenes_of_fast_racing_neo_-_part_three

I give this year a 10 to be honest

Lots of fun and great games, and even those that weren't great were also a lot of fun.

Games like Fatal Frame, Yoshi, Mario Maker, Splatoon, Xenoblade, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and much more, I cannot said I'm not satisfied.

I looking forward to what 2016 has to offer as well so bring it on! Well until I get more money at least

Around the Network

This was a pretty weak year for nintendo, this year only 3 games caugth my attention (splatoon, mario maker and XCX) so I´ll give them a 5/10, and I´m not even considering the atroucios "metroid prime" federation force annoucement.

Platina I made a thread, put that in the thread title, OP and your signature.

I give Nintendo a 6.5/10 for the year.

+Splatoon, XCX, SMM, YWW, Fatal Frame, Kirby, MM3D, XC3D
+Genei Ibun Roku #FE finally revealed and detailed
+Games like Pokken Tournament, TPHD, FE Fates, etc. announced
+Nintendo Account announced
+Nintendo World Championships made a great comeback
-Amiibo Festival, Mario Tennis Ultra Smash, Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash, etc.
-Lack of listening to fans (Federation Force)
-Lack of positive news
-Poor E3 showing

Not as good as 2014 overall, but 2016 has the potential to be brighter so hopefully we see a return to form.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I'd give this year a 4/10 for Nintendo. Overall, it was a very disappointing year with no standout games to me. So far, my GOTY is The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes, which was only a decent game, but I'm sure Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon will surpass it when I finally get a chance to play after finals. The games I bought this year for 3DS and Wii U were The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden, Splatoon, Majora's Mask, Super Mario Maker, and Yoshi's Wooly World and nothing truly stood out to me. None of these games managed to get into my top 50 games of all time.  This year was mostly spent clearing my backlog and replaying older games.

2014 was much, much better with Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, Pokemon OR/AS, Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS, Bravely Default, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, and Shovel Knight. Four of these managed to get into my top 50 of all time.

2016 will definitely be better as well. Fire Emblem: Fates alone makes next year better, not to mention Zelda U, Pokken, and SMT x FE being day one games for me for sure. As well as other possible buys such as Dragon Quest VII and VIII, Paper Jam, and Bravely Second.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

In terms of announcements, this year was definitely the worst ever, but in terms of games released? I'd honestly say it's on par with last year. Less big name games obviously, but more games of greater variety. Also DLC kept MK8 n SSB4 very revelant.

spurgeonryan said:
Digital fun is what your all missing! Y'all easily could have had a funner year.

I did get Freedom Planet if that counts. :L