By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
BasilZero said:
curl-6 said:

It's a right of passage. You always remember your first time. ;)

???

What you mean o.O? First time?

Well, after I got called a Nintendo hater, it happened multiple times later. ;)

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
curl-6 said:

Well, after I got called a Nintendo hater, it happened multiple times later. ;)

Oh lol

Eh, I wouldnt take it to heart - its especially hilarious if majority of the gaming you have done is from Nintendo's games or their platforms which I have done.

I do maybe 80% of my gaming on Nintendo hardware, and I've been called both a Nintendo hater and a Nintendo fanboy during my time on VGChartz... XD

BasilZero said:
Any chance we might get a surprise Nintendo direct this month?

Not really. They will make that Smash Direct, but that's hardly a surprise. Also GameFreak said they had news to reveal this month. Other than that, I don't expect a Direct.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

BasilZero said:
Darwinianevolution said:
BasilZero said:
Any chance we might get a surprise Nintendo direct this month?

Not really. They will make that Smash Direct, but that's hardly a surprise. Also GameFreak said they had news to reveal this month. Other than that, I don't expect a Direct.

Wait GameFreak has an announcement :O!!?!??!

Pokemon 7th gen!? Or...Pokemon 6th gen expansion :O? Or..Pokemon 4th gen remakes? Probably not - still excited for the news ^_^ - but it may be related to the recently announced re-releases of the first gen. Maybe they'll do something big for the anniversary.

There's a smash direct?!

Well, after the Cloud announcement they said they would have news about Smash, so I suppose they'll talk about the final DLC characters and the Smash ballot. GameFreak said they would have news too, but I don't expect anything major, or it would have had a better buildup.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Yep! Lots of Interesting stuff happening this month..... and with Nintendo Account recently launched in Japan.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Jranation said:
Yep! Lots of Interesting stuff happening this month..... and with Nintendo Account recently launched in Japan.

I'm excited the most for the Nintendo account thing. I've enjoyed Nintendo Club and was platinum in its last two years.

I hope they have a similar rewards program and not limited to digital eshop titles only. Would suck if they didnt count physical.

Yes same here. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

So Nintendo Account launching in March for the West makes a lot of sense, as that is the announced launch time for the mobile game

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

BasilZero said:
Platina said:
So Nintendo Account launching in March for the West makes a lot of sense, as that is the announced launch time for the mobile game

Is that confirmed or you are just guessing ;o!

I hope we get more info sooner than later.

It's a guess, but I do recall hearing that Europe is confirmed for March, though I may be wrong

and yes, would be great to hear more info about this, so maybe in a 2016 Direct

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

BasilZero said:
Platina said:

Is that confirmed or you are just guessing ;o!

I hope we get more info sooner than later.

It´s a guess but a pretty safe one considering it´s already confirmed the program is launching in March on the PAL regions

Ugh, that's a long downloading time...